‘White, Like Me’ – UPDATED

Preznint Shithole speaks!

We’re back to “shithole countries” territory again:

Hair Füror didn’t specifically name anyone he thinks should “go back,” but he’s talking about Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.), Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) and Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.). Omar was born in Mogadishu, Somalia; the rest were born here. I don’t think he could have been clearer who he meant.

Anyway, Nancy Pelosi is having none of that:

I do not know if Prznint Stupid is a racist, but I do know that the racists think that he is one of them, and that is sad enough. Naw, I take it back: he’s a racist.

UPDATE 1: Late Sunday afternoon, Axios sends an email thingie letting us know that:

“Republican members of Congress said nothing when President Trump told minority congresswomen to “go back” to where they came from.”

Wow. I guess that Republicans are OK with naked racism and straight-up white nationalism.

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Nancy Pelosi, racism, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to ‘White, Like Me’ – UPDATED

1. Redhand says:

It’s a constant source of depression to see what an unhinged, coarse, racist piece of shit he is.

• R White says:

It’s even more depressing to see how foolish Nancy Pelosi is to think that she can get the vulgar, sullen f*ck to take an interest in doing the job of president. ITMFA

2. debbie terhune says:

yep, their fault they were not special and born with silver spoon in their mouth.

3. R White says:

If Nancy Pelosi were half the great legislator that so many accuse her of being and would actually support her young, energetic democratic representatives, derp führer wouldn’t have ammo to slur and defame such real leaders since the vulgar, incompetent f*ck doesn’t have command of a wide vocabulary.

4. MDavis says:

AOC’s family was from Puerto Rico. I guess no one has been able to explain to trump (or convince him) that Puerto Rico is part of the U.S. or else he doesn’t care because enough of his cult don’t care, meaning the claim should improve his ratings.

5. HarpoSnarx says:

“Our unity is our strength.”
    Umm so you say Madame Speakah. Let’s see yo actually DO. Just sayin’.

6. FELINE MAMA says:

I’m glad (NOT that definition of glad) to see others are getting exasperated at Ms. Pelosi. WTF is it going to take to do something ! What are you afraid of Nancy? Does the Monster in Chief have something over on you?? PLEASE!!!! HELP US. HELP AMERICA!

• Redhand says:

Pelosi is genuinely beginning to piss me off. I agree: what is she waiting for? At least there are motions to hold Barr and Ross in contempt of Congress, but we’re like the French and Brits fighting a phony war against Hitler in 1939-40. We really need to start fighting against these new Nazis. (See what I did there).

I keep coming back to it: you gotta get in your congress critters face (IN PERSON, preferably at a town hall meeting) and convince THEM to get in PELOSI’s face) — It’s a version of what Obama said (about something), “now make me do it.”

7. Bob says:

I know he is racist. Do you have any idea how many times and how blatantly he must have refused to rent to people of color to actually be sanctioned for discrimination? He was!

Oh, Bob, I do know! I wanted to make the point that the racists see him as one of their own.

Regards,

Tengrain

8. Boris says:

Racism and misogyny have always been a feature of the GOP platform, not a bug. It’s just now with this president* the fckers don’t feel the need to use dog whistles. If the Left doesn’t get it’s sht together soon, we won’t get our Republic back.

9. E.A. Blair says:

Every new day is a day that, more then the day before, I keep hoping that the lead news story is Trump’s obituary.

• R White says:

death by stroke due to consuming one of his daily dosage of hamberders, preferably while on his golden throne.

• FELINE MAMA says:

His people would make damn sure this, if happened, would never get out. “The President expired at his desk peacefully, reading , & writing his daily agenda.” MIRITE?
        The press/radio had a field day when Elvis met this end.

• MDavis says:

Funny, I was thinking “let them say it was just like Elvis all they want”.

• E.A. Blair says:

Oops! “than”, not “then”. Sorry.