News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Hey guys, our old pal Liz ‘3-fingers’ Crokin has sumpin’ to say to us and it goes sumpin’ like this:

Yeah, Liz. About The Storm: it broke on July 4th… on Cadet Bonespurs! But you know, other than that:

It. Is. All. About. You.

This entry was posted in Liz Crokin. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

She needs to start color coding her storms. The Blue Storm is a conspiracy theory while the Red Storm is in today’s news.

2. julesmomcat says:

What the hell planet is she living on? She sounds as detached from reality, as does Suckface.

3. is she trying to defend a child predator?

4. ming says:

Somebody should really call health and human services for a welfare check.

5. Dennis Cole says:

“Stabby people! Stabby people EVERYWHERE! And they all want to stab me, it’s all they want to do, but I remain strong, and unstabbable, because I am filled with righteousness, and I have the strength of ten, due to the purity of my heart, and I have never lied about that!”

Man, I might be kinda good at this podcast shite; I wonder how well it pays…

6. Diane says:

Can someone tell me what she’s going on about? Have I missed something?

Diane –

Liz is a conspiracy theorist of the first order, and she is one of the many Q-Anon believers (that there is going to be mass arrests of Democrats, leading to military tribunals, and of course, executions — that’s The Storm), and that assorted members of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign—including Clinton herself—were involved in a child sex-ring and eventual cannibalism—in the non-existant basement of a pizza parlor in DC.

We don’t know why they believe these things, but these conspiracy theorists believe in them with a passion that strikes me at least as religious mania. Many of them, in fact, have declared themselves prophets. Oh, they also believe that Trump is some sort of Divine messenger from Gawd, and that one must repent if one crosses him. Jeebus weeps.

I hope that helps!

7. MDavis says:

She’s wearing a Space Force sweat shirt. Is she declaring herself a Space Cadet? (does that still mean what it used to mean?