More Yucks With Comrade Stupid!

Tiger Beat on the Potomac (thanks Charlie!) morning email thingie has Comrade Stupid’s latest joke (in Japan):

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP RESPONDED TO THE DEBATE, as he sat alongside Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro: “In fact, I heard, there’s a rumor that the Democrats are going to change the name of the party from Democrat Party to Socialist Party. I’m hearing that.” (hat tip: Jack Bohrer)

One of the points that Hickenlooper tried to make last night (when he was admonishing the Candidates to be GOP-Lite) is that the Republicans are going to cast them all as socialists.

Guess what John: he’s been doing that for months and he ain’t gonna stop, even if you end up being the nominee, he’s going to call you a socialist.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to More Yucks With Comrade Stupid!

1. Dennis Cole says:

If you can fool most of the people most of the time, it’s not too difficult to attain or remain in high office, er, as Reigning Commander Bunnypants, Ruler & Savior of the World. (Just getting started, here in the USA.) So you go slinging that word around – Socialism – as if it’s a terrible, world-ending means of governance. Never mind the police forces and fire dept’s., the Libraries, the highways and byways, the Parks, local, county, state and federal,and I needn’t go on any further do I? How it became a “dirty werd” may forever be a mystery, but it seems as if the majority of the voting public views it as Superman does green Kryptonite, so it gets trundled out on a daily basis, so that the dupes remain forever fearful of a system that would benefit them all, and put an end to the scourge of corporate whore-buying er, politician-selecting, while also raping and pillaging the Earth.

• w3ski4me says:

Precisely why it is a dirty word to the “man”. They are scared sh** less of that idea. It would mean the end for most of their bloodsucking.
      w3ski

Personally, I’d rather be called a Socialist than a Nazi.

3. YellowDog says:

Republicans have been calling Democrats socialists, communists, reds, pinkos, lefties, comsymps, and more since at least the 1930’s. Ain’t gonna stop. If Hickenlooper wants to be a Republican, go for it. Don’t cost nothing, except your immortal soul.

4. I’ve been calling myself a Socialist for years and yet it’s not the dirtiest thing I’ve been called.

5. Bruce388 says:

I can believe FatNixon’s hearing about the Dems changing their name. It’s just one of the voices in his head.

6. julesmomcat says:

Here’s hoping Bolsonaro knew Suckface was speaking out of his own little dream world, and decided to politely ignore him in the interests of diplomacy, of which Suckface knows next to nothing.

7. Bill Warner says:

There was a time in Amerikka when a municipal fire department was considered socilism.