Live Tweeting from the Goat Rodeo!

(Courtesy of seekrit scissorhead @NamelessCynic of the Tweeters)

You can tweet back to me from the Twatter-twitter thingie below. Just scroll under the comment and click in the box with the [-> :

Broke for dinner, but I don’t think I’m going back: too many people, too little time to listen and think about what they are saying.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Live Tweeting from the Goat Rodeo!

1. Astamari says:

This ridiculous legal debate of Beto vs. Julian is ridiculous. Beto needs to shut up and I’m glad Amy shut him down.

2. Astamari says:

A lot of the debate has now ended up degenerating into the useless refugee crisis, a problem entirely created by Trump. Let’s move this along.

3. Astamari says:

All of a sudden the debate moderators have decided that Sen. Amy, Beto and Gov. Inslee are all the rage and the moderators are ignoring Warren (???).

4. Lsamsa says:

Okay, I didn’t watch. I did just read some of the tweets that first rolled up on Tengrain’s window in this post…holy crap, they had Chuck Todd moderate??!!!! How incredibly frustrating for the candidates & any intelligent viewers this must have been!!

5. revzafod says:

It’s a total crock of crap, to believe that anything substantive could come out of this ‘horserace’ ‘horseshit’ format. All anyone could get out of this is which one looked prettiest and which one you’d like to have a beer with. The whole format sucks huge cojones, or as Willie S. said:

“It is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing.”

6. donnah says:

I watched all of it and thought it was a good opportunity to get a better sense of each candidate’s identity. i liked Warren the best, but I already did like her and she made a good showing. Tim Ryan is a clueless blowhard, and Tulsi “I Served in the Military” Gabbard sounded like John “I Was A POW” McCain. DeBlasio was abrasive and Klobachar made a decent showing. Inslee has a one note Climate Change campaign, which is important, and Beto and Julian sparred over a few different topics.

Chuck Todd kept trying to frame the questions into “Gotcha!” moments and he made a horse’s ass of himself. I wish Rachel Maddow could have taken over more of the questioning.

I expect tonight’s debate will be more contentious because Bernie will try to hog the whole show, but the other candidates will try to shut him down. I think last night’s event will probably be the quieter of the two. Nobody really went after Trump nor Biden and it was a decent opportunity to see who’s who.