Continued: Little-Kremlin-on-the-Potomac!

Little Kremlin-on-the-Potomac

Bob Mueller be like…

Former special counsel Robert Mueller has agreed to NOT fight the subpoenas he’s received and will appear before BOTH the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees on July 17! Woot! Woot!

As you may have heard somewhere, Mr. Mueller spent two (2) years investigating Russian Interference and issued a report that no one in Congress has read in its entirety, so his testimony will be like those children reading thingies at the library.

Congress knows that Americans will tune in to watch Mueller, so even if the famously reluctant witness only goes over what is in the report (which no one has read), it will still make headlines! And maybe Americans’ sentiment will move towards impeachment

Maybe Nancy Pelosi might watch? Who knows!

Also/too: imagine the Twitter-tantrum of our Totally Stable Genius! He’ll be tweeting like a Beagle in the vacuum factory!

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, ITMFA, Little-Kremlin-on-the-Potomac. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Continued: Little-Kremlin-on-the-Potomac!

1. donnah says:

Yay, my fave gif is back! Stalking Owl be like Mueller!

I’m not getting too fired up…remember the letdown when the Mueller report came out and was pissed on by Barr? Republicans won’t let Mueller’s testimony to go without some type of interference. But perhaps this time Mueller will share bits of information or will clarify elements from the report that were denied or misread. Or not. But we can at least, at this point, hope he gets to testify in person.

2. ming says:

“Beagle in a vacuum factory” – I’m totally stealing that.

• Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

It sounds funny, okay — could our revered host explain it, please?
      Caution: I have a part-Beagle. So please go easy on my sensibilities.

• Dennis Cole says:

How does YOUR Beagle act when you vacuum? If he goes into a full-blown frenzy, then you have your answer.

I was going to say “like a terrier at a skateboard park,” but I thought for sure that the war between Beagles and vacuums was better known.

3. Bruce388 says:

Headlines I’ve seen indicate FatNixon “lashes out” over the Mueller news. Because lashing out is what innocent people do.

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

Mueller set to testify on the 17th. So get your quatloos out, place your bets. Does the war with Iran star on the 16th, 17th or 16th?

5. A says:

Why do I have this feeling they are going to blow it? Why do I have this feeling some D looking for some exposure is going to blow it like Louie “The Pride of East Texas” Gohmert?