Sunday Palate Cleanser

(Imgur)

“And I’d do it again,” purred one of the Catdashians.

This entry was posted in cats, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Sunday Palate Cleanser

1. Dennis Cole says:

Jalapeno variety of “skyraisins.” It’s often difficult to distinguish between them and the soft-core variety. My kitteh loves both.

2. miroker says:

Looks like photoshop to me.

3. FELINE MAMA says:

Not finding the humor. Photoshop or else.

• MDavis says:

Poor kitteh! She gave up so much for her people.

Our childhood cat was the greatest hunter known to mankind, and it mattered not what the species was; she was in love and brought to my sister the spoils of the hunt as a humble offering, including the wasps (often still twitching) and on one momentous occasion the left front “hand” of a racoon. Placed them on the pillow next to her head while she slept.

• MDavis says:

Our household cat was totally fascinated by the birds. When she couldn’t get involved, she’d sit at the window, chattering.
        Her most memorable trophy was when she brought an entire nest (the long kind, shaped something like a cornucopia) into the house. Her route in was to climb a tree that got her to the roof and thence through a window and down the stairs – so a bit of a feat for a cat smaller than her cargo.

4. ‘duck face’ injures EVERYONE

5. I will say that I have never seen cat’s trying to eat bees or wasps. Dogs, yes, so I think this is a fake. I recognize nobody was waiting for the zombie community to weigh in, but there you go. We often get something we don’t want.

6. julesmomcat says:

Some cats will go after ANY thing, and everything has its price!

7. Pyed says:

The cat is trying to learn how to curl his lip. To give it the proper curl, he put in one of his mistress’ curlers.

8. Gives new meaning to the old description, “bee-stung lips.”