Claim Chowder Is Served

Shoulda put some Quatloos on this…

Hey guys, remember the other day when I wagered a Quatloo that Cadet Bonespurs was going to start praising Iran?

This entry was posted in Claim Chowder. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Claim Chowder Is Served

1. Sirius Lunacy says:

Well, we Americans once shot down an Iranian plane with something like two hundred and thirty eight people on board so, yeah, maybe it is a concession.

• Bruce388 says:

That happened during the Reign of Reagan. He was so upset about it that he went to see a fireworks display that night. We all grieve in our own way.

Who needs press secretaries?

3. Diane says:

WTF is he yapping about this time? I can’t listen to his adderell fueled thought process anymore. Besides, I find him too repulsive to listen to or look at.

• FELINE MAMA says:

WTF is up with that tie?!? That’s the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen!! Doesn’t even work with that suit & orange face! JEEZ!
      Who dresses you these days??

• Redhand says:

Besides, I find him too repulsive to listen to or look at.

You’re not the only one! I have a strong visceral reaction if I see him on the tube or hear him on the radio. He makes my flesh crawl.

• MDavis says:

Here’s the thumbnail version:
      “fake news, I didn’t do nuttin’, fake news, vague threat, fake news, you should listen to Faux news more.”
      and the second one, I think, can be summed up “I need an excuse to leave Iran alone” which is probably based on the comment I saw elsewhere – Putin doesn’t have everything in place yet.
      Sorry, I have a difficult time resisting these challenges.

4. Scottie says:

Hello TG. Maybe this whole thing is a negotiation attempt to build a tRump tower in Tehran? Hugs

• Dennis Cole says:

Hi, Scottie – I understand that Iran, much like NoKo, has some VERY valuable waterfront properties, suitable for developments of the beach-resort variety, and most real-estate developers and resort-builders can’t seem to get that out of their systems, they’re always on the lookout for new opportunities. So I’m sure that in consideration for his thoughtful approach to waging war, the Mullahs will give Drumpf priority, when it comes to who will get to erect (SWIDT?) the first “Destination Iran” international-class hotels and (golf) resorts.

5. Infidel753 says:

Has Bolton’s head exploded in frustration yet?

6. Buttermilk Sky says:

Possibilities:

The ayatollah wrote him a beautiful letter about how smart/handsome/strong he is. By now,everybody knows the drill.
    He found out Iran has a holy site called Qum and he can’t stop giggling about it.

7. Dennis Cole says:

I sure hope this war with Iran is over before Barron turns 18, because he might develop bone spurs…