News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Making America Dumb Again

And that’s what we are up against. “It doesn’t have to be true, it just has to be viral.”

And that’s what scares the eff outta me: they don’t care.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Hair Führer Donald Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Redhand says:

Maybe they ought to watch “Chernobyl” on HBO to see what the end result of “a culture of lies” yields in a totalitarian polity, which is where these assholes want to make America.

I so want to see Trump lose bigly and be prosecuted for his crimes…and for debasing our politics in this way

2. the truth no longer matters. People thought George Orwell was writing fiction. But like the Time after Time movie, he came back from the future to tell us what was going to happen. And then we all scoffed and said “never happen here!” But we no longer have Harlan Ellison or even Robert Heinlein who can point to all the failures we have.

• Ivory Bill Woodpecker says:

Orwell, and Chayefsky (Network), and Judge (Idiocracy), and…

• Diane says:

I never felt that it couldn’t happen here. I hoped I wouldn’t live long enough to have to experience it but, here it is. The sixties were also one hell of a teacher. I never had children because of it.

• MDavis says:

I remember seeing old PSA videos about “it can happen here”, an old German gentleman warning people gathering in a crowd. I think it was in relation to McCarthy’s shenanigans in congress. But I could not find the video last time I searched for it. I think the media is being scrubbed of things the gov’t doesn’t want us to see. Bush II was doing the same thing.

3. Sirius Lunacy says:

Well it is already the first rule for Trump and is exactly how he got elected the first time. This is just a sad display of his follower’s mental acuity that they are just now figuring this out.

4. Pingback: Trump, Migrant Kids, Iran, Collusion, Lies, Environment, Central Park 5 – FairAndUNbalanced.com

5. MDavis says:

“We’re destroying them at their own game.”
    That’s the money quote for me. Ass thinks Democrats are making stuff up. Apparently.