Pop Quiz! (Fashion Week Continues!)

“But it looked better on me,” Lindsey didn’t wail.

I have no idea what the context of this picture is, but between the bad fitting, strange, caped-garment the First Shady is wearing (seriously, look at the bunching and where it is bunching, once you get over the high-end plastic surgery) and Senatorette Lindsey Graham’s expression, there must be a story.

For 1/17 of 1/11th of a point, caption this photo, and explain/give us the context.

In the comments, #2 lead pencils only.

This entry was posted in Fashion Week, Ivanka-ka, The First Shady, Lindsey Graham's Closet, Pop Quiz!, Senatorette Miss Lindsey Graham. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Pop Quiz! (Fashion Week Continues!)

1. jurassicpork says:

I’ve always wanted to know what Ivanka would look like if she was dipped in Pepto Bismol.

2. Narrator: “The alien will shed the chrysalis remnants naturally after her human suit regeneration is complete”

3. laura says:

I can gay ron tee the Senatorette’s got zero lead in his pencil in this encounter.
    Regarding the ludicrous getup on the first shady – it’s an attempt at prison uniform with built in shower curtain. The pink indicates it’s for women inmates, or for the dudes in Arpaio’s lock up.

• Dennis Cole says:

I was gonna say, “Ladies! Don’t like what’s hanging in the closet, but you don’t have time to go out to buy something new? Well, just look at what can be done with the shower curtain and a bit of thread!”

4. Bruce388 says:

That’s the getup for empowered women everywhere. Lindsey is flashing back to an old boyfriend.

5. Infidel753 says:

Why would anybody want their shoulders to look like that? It suggests folded bat wings or something.

And how long has fashion week been continuing now? I guess there’s always material…..

• Dennis Cole says:

Infidel, you should know by now that as long as there are weeks on the calendar, and the public has a constant craving for new and fashionable clothings, there will ALWAYS be a “Fashion Week.”

• Dennis Cole says:

And I see what you did there: “I guess there’s always material…”

6. The First Green Card says “You know I make your office curtains look good.” To which Miss Lindsey thinks “Frankly, harlot, I don’t give a damn!”

My lady said “What’s with those French cut depends?”

7. Buttermilk Sky says:

“No, Mr. President, I never said Caligula appointed whores to the Senate.”

8. Dennis Cole says:

“I want those Dalmatians, Lindsey – NOT excuses.”

9. R White says:

“Don’t worry Lyndsey, I will not release those naked pics of you and your rent boys during last year’s NYE party at Mar-A-Largo as long as you convince the media that daddy dearest is the real victim of Hillary’s crimes.” Hugs.

First Shady: “Guess who designed my dress AND my father’s tuxedo?”

Senatorette Lindsey Graham: “Who?”

FS: “Me!! Aren’t they fabulous?”

SLG: “Frankly my dear I don’t give a damn.” [Aside: “I’ve been wanting to say that for years.”]

11. Diane says:

That look on Miss Lindsey’s face when he finally realizes he will never be as pretty as Miss Plasticine.

12. moeman says:

Hubba Bubba.

13. purplehead says:

[“I’m just a tired old queen and just can’t wear shit like that anymore. Damn it.”]

14. Dr. Egg says:

Caption: Here, Dispose of my pad, little man!

15. Sirius Lunacy says:

It’s not even a cape. It doesn’t go across the back. They are just sleeves that the poor slobs in the sweatshop didn’t finish trimming and sewing.

16. Redhand says:

The dress makes her look like what she is: window dressing for the Trump crime family. When I saw the shoulders and “sleeves,” all I could think of was curtains on a window.

And what’s “inside the window” looks a bit whore-ish to me. Notice what appear to be horizontal seams at the height of her breasts where her nipples would be. It gives this creepy, see-through illusion that they are protruding through and pressing up against the fabric, and can’t be “hidden.” And the bunching around her midriff, hips, and crotch also seem calculated to draw attention to her “nether regions.”

Strangely, I am reminded of “Cat Head Theatre”

HAMLET

Then you live about her waist, or in the middle of her favors?

GUILDENSTERN

Faith, her privates we.

HAMLET

In the secret parts of Fortune? Oh, most true. She is a strumpet. What news?

In short, she looks like a prostitute in this bizarre get-up. At least to me. And I bet that is what the senatorette is thinking too.