Making Book on Replacing the Possum Princess

White House’s Truth Teller, Elmira Gantry Huckabee-Sanders

Tiger Beat on the Potomac (thanks Chalie!) morning email thingie checked Vegas to see how this horse race is um, racing:

DEBRA SAUNDERS of the Las Vegas Review-Journal put these odds on the next White House press secretary: Hogan Gidley: 4/1 … Steven Groves: 7/1 … Alyssa Farah: 8/1 … Kellyanne Conway: 20/1 … Jeanine Pirro: 55/1 … Rudy Giuliani: 250/1 … Vacant: 19/1

So my wager on “no one” might make me rich as a king in Quatloos!

Gotta admit: Hogan Gidley would be keeping the flame alive. He doesn’t know the meaning of the word “truth.” Or many other words, either.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Elmira Gantry the Possum Queen, Giggling Gidley. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Making Book on Replacing the Possum Princess

1. Boris says:

Also a believer in ‘no one’, followed closely by Melania’s personal hack.

No way Sewer Rat Barbie would take the job – that would be a YUUUGE step down from being the president*’s personal counselor sans portfolio , though the “skill” sets are not dissimilar.

My issue is a.) I have yet to find an (American) online political betting site; everything seems to be based overseas, and b.) as a Federal employee, gambling on political outcomes would violate the Hatch Act… Oh, fuck it – if Sewer Rat Barbie can blatantly lie, pimp out Ivanka’s trashy products and
    blatantly engage in political activity as a Fed without consequence, I feel perfectly free to load up TAILS on my work laptop, spoof an overseas location and make my bet on the Irish sites.

2. Although I get the feeling that Trump believes he does his own press best, I feel like a great lying talent would be lost if they didn’t at least use Hogan “Badly Aging Boy”* Gidley as a warm (I presume) body to pull out on special press occasions.

*My own nickname–he looks like a cursed yet oddly buff Howdy Doody

I hate to think of anyone’s hand being up Giggling Giddy’s ass, but your words have the uncanny ring of truth.

• purplehead says:

I had to duckduckgo him, as I had no idea who he is. And gosh, you’re right about Gridley looking like Howdy. He’s from a line of Republithugs who resemble the archetype Howdy: Scott Walker, Bobby Jindal. He looks so fey, too. One of the sites that came up was “celebsiren” that promises “Hogan Gidley Bio: height, career, net worth, affair, trivia, facts, life, religion, wiki.” Almost all those categories note “Not Available.” Don’t even know his feet size, for crying out loud. OR his dress size.

Maybe he is fey?

Gidley has bounced around the Christo-fascist GOP tent for years. He was a SPOC for noted squirrel-eater Gubnor Huckabee, and also for Frothy Santorum, so his place on the Kinsey Scale is absolutely questionable.

His Wikipedia page is bereft of details, too. Not even his birthday.

3. Sirius Lunacy says:

What? Is Tommy Flanagan not available?

4. donnah says:

Many Trump appointees have been banished and their seats were never filled. I’m with TG and believe Trump will become his own Press Sec. For as little actual work as Huckleberry Sanders did, her absence will be pretty well meh. Apparently she was a constant companion to him, so I wonder who made the decision for her to “spend more time with her children” back home in Arkansas. Did she get a bad feeling about what lies ahead? Does she want to jump ship now to avoid more investigations?

hmmmm…

5. Blue Gal says:

• Boris says:

Love the Scott Baio idea; if he gets the job, doesn’t that mean he quals for The Masters for the next decade?

I have it from a high authority that she is quitting so she can spend more time with her razorback pigs.

7. Scottie says:

Hello TG. While it would be no loss to have her out of there, I hate to se her go before the shit storm comes down on all of them. There is going to be so much bashing of teeth when the House committees start getting the stuff they have demanded. I wouldn’t be surprised if he puts a family member in the position. Hugs

8. paul fredine says:

hogan gidley. sounds like the name of a character from the ring trilogy. village idiot from the shire?