Lunchtime Reading

Living typo Steve Mnuchin and his villainess wife, Craven Moorehead

Los Angeles Magazine has a glossy interview with Craven Moorehead, er, Louise Linton. In addition to the pic (above) in the interview, the gloves make a second appearance (maybe? I think so!). Also featured, a really cheesecake bathing suit picture revealing her, um, assets.

Here’s a taste:

What possessed you to wear opera gloves to the Mint?

It was the Bureau of Engraving, darling! (Laughs.) You’ve heard of “cold cash” right? They call it that because it’s kept freezing cold there. I was warned ahead of time so I came prepared. But I certainly didn’t expect to be in any photographs. My mistake was when Steven said, “Hey, honey, this is cool; step in this picture. I didn’t say, “Wait a minute, let me take my gloves off, Steven. I look like a crazy person. I look like Darth Vader!” (Laughs.) …I have the high honor of being the only person who has been compared to Marie Antoinette, Darth Vader, and Cruella de Vil at once.

Of the many strange anecdotes in this thing is that she thinks Mike Pompeo is funny, and that Junior Mints makes her feel uncomfortable, and at 38 she keeps referring to herself as a girl.

This entry was posted in Human typo Steve Mnuchin, Steve 'Living Typo' Mnunchin. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Lunchtime Reading

1. When you’re hubby’s 20 year younger trophy wife, damn straight you keep referring to yourself as ‘girl’.

Never want him to think there’s room for a newer one on the shelf!

2. MDavis says:

Raise a glass for the Onion. That’s another nail in their coffin. (are you sure this isn’t satire?)

Personally, I’ve never heard Louise Linton speak. Does she sound like Darth Vader too?

4. laura says:

She’s trying to revive her “career” IMHO, and if you had to choose between a movie set, or spending time with the Chinese wonder with the liver lips, well, just sayin’
    Also, liver lips helped run Sears into the ground after overseeing the asset stripping, so fuck that guy.

• R White says:

The fact that living typo routinely foreclosed on the elderly (one of which was an elderly AA woman who had the money, but was a few pennies short) and infirm while running Sears into the ground for his “management fees,” shows you he fits right in with that morally bankrupt cabinet of sycophantic, sociopathic POS with money.

5. laura says:

Auto-splle strikes again…
    Chinless not Chinese.

6. R White says:

Career? What career? There are hundreds, if not thousands of wanna-be’s with more way more talent and better looks all working dead-end jobs between numerous casting calls there in LA. A 38 year old “girl?” More like a 58 year old.

Her marital “arrangement” with the chinless living typo is to reassure that she never has to mingle with anyone outside of A talent-level social circles and will always have a producer willing to hear hastily written scripts. Regardless of her excuses, the pic of her holding ‘cold cash’ says it all.

7. Kent R Fossgreen says:

More like lose-your-lunch reading, actually.

8. osirisopto says:

She wrote the movie that she directed starring herself.
    I saw the photo of her in the swimsuit.
    That’s what they used to call talent.

9. Parfigliano says: