News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

I must be doing it all wrong, because my sinning never has heated up more than the bed room.

Anyway, this lady is Mary Colbert, who is one of the Faith Leaders of Prznint Stupid’s 2016 Goat Rodeo campaign, so you know you can trust her to know what the ineffable plan of Dawg Almighty is, and certainly to have the inside scoop on Ol’ Scratch hisself, and as we all know, armageddon enthusiasts are always in the Republicans camp.

This entry was posted in Jim Bakker, Rapture-a-thon, Theocrats, Xristian Xraxies. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. FSM help me, I can’t figure out what her point was other than climate change isn’t real.
    Something about Satan isn’t all-knowing, but he knows what we can read, so when there are earthquakes to signal the end time he has his messengers tell us the earthquakes are climate change so we won’t repent and be ready for Jesus.

Is that about right?

Quaker –

I have no way to parse her meaning.

I will always think that the Gawd-bothering fetus-fondlers are on Team Demon, since they really want the world to end.

Ol’ Scratch must think of them as useful idiots, rather like Putin.

• MDavis says:

I finally listened to this. Yeah, she’s talking crazy and, at least once, contradicts what she is saying in one sentence.
      Do you notice how much her speech pattern sounds like Jeanine Pirro?

2. w3ski4me says:

People have been sinning since the ‘Garden of Eden’. How come it only got this hot in the last hundred and fifty or so years?
    These people make no sense
    w3ski

3. Infidel753 says:

If the extreme weather is caused by “sin”, how come the tornadoes and hurricanes keep hammering the Bible Belt instead of San Francisco or Amsterdam?

to know what the ineffable plan of Dawg Almighty is

I would not describe the plan as ineffable. I think it’s very capable of being effed.

And I can’t repent because I never pented the first time.

4. I was wondering if you had seen this loon, as it does seem right within your wheelhouse….

5. She’s kind of a real-life Betty Bowers….

6. Batman 54 says:

You can have my spatulas when you pry them from my cold dead hands,

7. Sirius Lunacy says:

My interpretation is:
    If the Trump administration would quit stealin’ and griftin’ and lyin and if the Republicans in congress would quit lyin’ and covering up and abetting and if the fossil fuel execs would stop lyin’ and cheatin’ and buyin’ fluence and if the Koch brothers would stop dumpin’ their nasty waste willy nilly and lyin’ and pollutin’, if all those damn sinners would just stop sinnin’ then the planet would stop heating up.

8. Bruce388 says:

Since sin is causing extreme weather and national disasters, please accept my apologies. The trouble is I’d do it all over again.