Judge Roy Moore Is In!

Judge Roy Moore HQs

I swear to Blog, Sen. Doug Jones of Alabama is the luckiest MF’ing politician alive:

WASHINGTON — Former Alabama Supreme Court Justice Roy Moore Tuesday previewed potential plans to run again for the U.S. Senate seat that he lost in upset fashion to Democrat Doug Jones in the state’s 2017 special election after multiple women accused him of past sexual misconduct.

“He knows that if I run I will beat Doug Jones,” Moore tweeted after Republican Congressman Bradley Byrnes, who entered the Alabama Senate race this spring, warned voters against picking the controversial former judge as the party’s nominee again.

Alabamians love Roy Moore and they love his loving embrace of theocracy even more. Alabamians who hate him are thrilled because he gives Jones the best chance of being reelected. Moore, as you may recall, is found of the Yutes, and apparently even in Cousin-Eff Alabama, dating way under-aged girls was a Fischer-Price play date too far, and they elected a Democrat instead.

Junior Mints opines:

…and to the degree that Junior is Comrade Stupid’s surrogate, I suppose this means this time he’s not going to be endorsing Moore. As you may recall, Moore previously had the much-coveted Orange Thumb-Up. Hawt!

What’s the over-under on Moore? Anyone got some spare Quatloos to wager?

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Junior Mints Trump, Roy Moore, Sex fiends. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Judge Roy Moore Is In!

1. Scottie says:

Hello TG. tRump senior sent a tweet saying he he had nothing against Moore but did not want him to run. The fact is Moore could win. He had a lot of religious, leaders supporting him and claiming god had no problem with young under-age girls having sex with older adult men. He had support from the state leaders in office. He almost won against a man who had a great record and no blemishes in his past. It is a toss up right now which way the state will go. Hugs

Scottie – if we read the bible closely, we can see the theocratical underpinnings of their belief that god is cool with little girls: MARY WAS A TEEN when the Bird raped her.

Yours in Christ,

• Scottie says:

Hello TG. Oh yes!!! I got thrown off a chat room when I mentioned god was a child rapist because he inseminated a 12 /14 year old girl. Everything I can find says she was about 12 years old. If you don’t want a constant stream of headache don’t mention the incest in the bible nor the child rapes and murder in both the bible and quron. I have not learned my lesson and keep pointing out the uncomfortable truths. That lights up my comments and emails every time. I will say their threats are not that varied and getting boring.
        Hugs

Yeah, there is some unfortunate shagging in the bible.

• MDavis says:

“Unfortunate Shagging” sounds like a good punk band name.

2. MDavis says:

“Running for office should never become a business model.”
    That’s rich, coming from a Trump.
    It’s always projections with them.

3. YellowDog says:

Roy Moore is real, Pizzagate is a fantasy. But which is treated as a threat? The rubes have been inhaling too many chemtrails.

4. well, Comrade stupid is fond of the Yutes, too, especially when the Yute is his daughter.

5. R White says:

Given that AL contributes nothing of value to the nation whatsoever and loves passes draconian laws out of spite for women and minorities while in defiance of common sense, it’s fitting that one of their senators could be a sh*tty ex-state court jurist/pedophile/cartoon cowboy. FFS

6. Astamari says:

I’m no expert, but I think the fundies are not very smart strategically. Going with the well-known Mo Brooks would be a better look for AL reactionaries. Brooks is kind of a looney bin but in the GOP South that’s a feature not a bug. Under McConnell’s tyrannical Senate rule, Jones has not had an opportunity to do much yet. However, since 2017, women voters have been really mobilized to vote Democratic, of course. Whether in 2020 this makes any difference at all in reactionary AL is hard to say but, if Moore wins his primary, I actually think he will be in “moore” trouble than in 2017 ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

7. Kiwiwriter says:

Constantly amazes me that four decent people have come from Alabama…and one is hated by white people, the second was a Communist, and the other two were fictional.

They are:

Rosa Parks
    Helen Keller
    Atticus Finch
    Forrest Gump

8. paul fredine says:

somebody slap me, i just agreed with junior.