Weaponized Pelosi Shade is the Best Shade

Weaponized-Pelosi

Weaponized Pelosi

(Stolen without shame from the much-missed Zaius Nation)

This is how you do it, this is grade A shade, Scissorheads.

I bet right now, there is a high-pitched scream coming from the oval office, the kind that only dogs can hear.

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Nancy Pelosi. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Weaponized Pelosi Shade is the Best Shade

1. “We can walk and chew gum at the same time, I hope he can, too.”

I vote we start sending packs of gum to the White House….

2. revzafod says:

Pelosi:”I pray for the *resident”? Hey, Nancy, pray in one hand and shit in the other, and see which gets full first.

• paul fredine says:

i pray for him, too. i pray he goes away… far, FAR away… and takes his entire corrupt administration with him.

Paul –

I pray for him EVERYTHING he has prayed for me.

That oughta git him good!

3. donnah says:

Pelosi’s “prayers” for Trump are a deliberate thorn, not meant to save his soul, but to irritate him. They’re a jab, and today’s was even better, because she also added a note of concern about his mental well-being when she suggested that his family and friends perhaps should hold an intervention for him.

Oh, ouch!

• Lsamsa says:

I so agree donnah…she’s poking him where it hurts…the “prayers” & the “intervention” along with “he’s not up to the task”.
      Indeed, she talks calmly & not unlike someone who might care…going after his core (he doesn’t have a soul) without berating him.

• HarpoSnarx says:

Also that jab tags into those drooling, grifting Christianist supporters who will drag us to the Gates of Hell if we let them. It’s one of them thar Confederate “bless yer heart” pokes.

• MDavis says:

The beauty of the statement is it could be taken totally at face value. Works on many levels.