#ITMFA Is Now Bipartisan, Nancy. Get to Work. (Updated!)

Dump Trump (ITMFA!) and the Republicans

This short twitter thread showed up last night (I honestly thought I had posted it here, mea culpa!) from a Libertarian Republican representative breaking rank and making an impeachment inquiry bipartisan:

Click on the tweet and read the whole thread.

UPDATE 1: Hair Füror –

This entry was posted in ITMFA. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to #ITMFA Is Now Bipartisan, Nancy. Get to Work. (Updated!)

1. purplehead says:

You might not be so thrilled with Justin Amash if you took a look at his voting record. That asshole is a Republican, you know. So fuck him.

P-head: yes he is an asshole, and I know his record well. That said, he just broke ranks and I can say on THIS ISSUE I agree with him.

2. w3ski4me says:

I so cannot wait for someone to burst that “no obstruction” balloon of his. I know it’s just one big lie and he uses it like a mantra.
    What a cretin he is.
    w3ski

This was my favorite part from Justin Amash;

When loyalty to a political party or to an individual trumps loyalty to the Constitution, the Rule of Law – the foundation of liberty – crumbles.

I predict ‘Trump trumped the Constitution’ to be a very popular meme in the future.

And then, of course, Trump committed yet another act of Obstruction of Justice with his stupid ass twit response. The man is a frigging idiot.

4. MDavis says:

Dude is nutz! “If he’d actually read the report, by people who hate Trump [get that, again, not “who hate me” but “who hate Trump”] he’d see there was no crime, except by the other side!”

So, mostly ignoring that whole “the dog ate the cookies, it wasn’t me!” vibe, let them read the report, already, if you love it so much! Executive orders? This is the time!

5. Sir Nigel says:

I’ll never be able to listen to “Nellie The Elephant” again!