Nutty Wife of Ex-Senator Appointed Judge

How married are y’all, Sugar?

The Senate has confirmed Wendy Vitter (wife to ALLEGED sex fiend, diaper-enthusiast, ex-Senator David Vitter (R-Dead Madams)), to a lifetime appointment as a federal judge. Wendy Vitter once accused Planned Parenthood of killing over 150,000 females a year, and at a 2013 conference referred to a brochure that said abortion was linked to breast cancer, and birth control caused women to pursue violent relationships.

We have another strong contender for the Golden Schlafly.

This entry was posted in Choice, Forced Birth, Golden Schlafly, Sex fiends, sexism, snark, War on Women. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Nutty Wife of Ex-Senator Appointed Judge

1. Dennis Cole says:

It’s seemingly gone beyond anyone’s notice that this current – and last year’s – Senate is not legislating. No, since Bitch McTurdhole unleveled the playing field, er, moved the goalposts, er, changed the rules for cloture and confirmation, all they’ve done is confirm a slew of judges, many or most of whom have wackjob, er, VERY conservative worldviews, with some even espousing religious tenets.

This does not bode well for the Republic, since there are SO many problems that need to dealt with, legislatively speaking. There is a reason for all the distracting actions perpetrated by this administration, and this is just one.

• Alison Redford says:

Exactly. Untangling this administration’s work is going to be more difficult and take longer than ever, even more so than after GW. SMH. Also having trouble unclenching my jaws much of the time, though I can still write my congresscritters, FWIW.

2. laura says:

Fun fact – Vitter suffered a pregnancy ended with a late term abortion (but she’ll deny it was, in fact, a termination) and had the medical facility give her the lost fetus and they went home with it so their other children could meet their sister and say goodbye.
    Another fun fact – she’s only co-chaired a single case in court. So little experience for a lifetime appointment.

Laura – Just like Frothy Santurom’s little Gabriel; they sang songs to it and everything. Sickos.

• Bruce388 says:

Considering how they dealt with unsuccessful pregnancies, do you get the feeling Ms. Vitter and Mr. Santorum are soul mates?

• laura says:

Doh! Ten grain, I was wrong, so very wrong about the babby!
        My apologies for posting in haste, but this week has made me feel positively stabby.

? I thought maybe it was a thing with the theocrats? No apology required and don’t be stabby with me! I’m annoying but generally likeable!