Sen. Prof. Warren to Fox News: ‘Hard Pass’

There’s a lot of reasons I am enjoying Sen. Prof. Warren’s 2020 Goat Rodeo run: she’s not being destructive of the other candidates, strong policy positions (and solutions), and the ability to speak truth to power.

This Twitter thread is one of the most concise, well-worded media criticisms I’ve ever read.

If old Ukka Rupie still had any hair, I bet it would be both standing on-end and on-fire, (Work with me here!), because she just laid bare for the world to see the business model of FNC, and how it uses the “straight news” division to add the luster of legitimacy to the opinion/entertainment side. Advertisers would be hard-pressed to argue with her about who their target market is. That was completely brutal in it’s honesty.

I hope Warren keeps after them, and that the rest of the Media sees that she is not taking any prisoners and cleans up their own act, and yes, I’m looking at you Chuck Todd.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Death of the Media, Elizabeth Warren, Fox News, media. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Sen. Prof. Warren to Fox News: ‘Hard Pass’

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

She is smart about not feeding the GOP propaganda mill. Why let the set the terms of the debate?

2. ming says:

I didn’t start out in the Warren camp this time around, but she is earning my vote every day. This is what leadership looks like.

• moeman says:

For those than don’t watch the tweets;

‘Ms. Warren has said she’ll refuse
      To do an event on Fox News.
      She tends to oppose
      The bulk of its shows
      In view of the sewage they ooze.’

3. FELINE MAMA says:

Dang! I don’t watch fox news! That’s why I’m not “Infromed”! I thought it was ME!!

Respect.

5. Steve-O says:

Still waiting for my official Liz Warren FanBoy Card in the mail, but hell, I’ll say it out loud.
    Ahem:
    Liz Warren FanBoy Here!

6. Dennis Cole says:

Playing Devil’s Advocate here:
    She’s not as beholden to corporate campaign financing as, say Creepy, Sleepy Joe, but even though she shares many of the same visions as Bernie, she’s more down-to-(scorched)earth. if she somehow wins the nomination, I will certainly support and vote for her, but first I’d like to hear her on Joe Rogan’s show, like Tulsi Gabbard did:

If you don’t care to go to the article, or don’t finish it, Caitlin suggests that ALL the Dimocrap candidates undergo a similar back-and-forth, instead of the loony debates we currently are subjected to. Of course, the majority of voters will succumb long before an hour, or even two, of eye-glazing boredom, because of our passion for action over substance.

• Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Joe Rohan is trash, he’s a gateway to the alt-right for a lot of young ‘bros’, even though he claims to be left of center. Let him keep McAnus, Jones, and Yappadappaderpoulos… and for that matter, Tulsi Gabbard.

• Dennis Cole says:

And next, will you tell us how despicable Assange, Snowden, Chelsea Handler and Reality Winner are? When our own gov’t persecutes the whistleblowers for revealing the truth, then we are being governed by tyrants. I used to not like Joe-Ro so much, either, but he’s gradually changed his spots, so to speak.

And about the ONLY candidate on the “D” side I won’t back or vote for is Joe Biden.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s