What? Me Worry?

Preznint Shithole speaks!

Prznint Stupid shows us again his Mad branding skillz (You’ll soon see what I did there!):

“President Donald Trump dismissed Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg on Friday in a single sentence. ‘Alfred E. Neuman cannot become president of the United States,’ the president told POLITICO in a 15-minute telephone interview, when asked what he thought of the South Bend, Ind., mayor. Neuman’s freckled, gap-toothed face and oversized ears have for decades graced the cover of the humor magazine Mad. …

Oh, boy! That’s a sick burn! I bet that Millennial will rue the day he tangled with Comrade Stupid! Wait, what’s that?

“Asked about Trump’s put-down by POLITICO in San Francisco on Friday, the 37-year-old Buttigieg professed ignorance about the comic book character, whose fame peaked more than 20 years ago, while making a veiled reference to the 72-year-old Trump’s seniority. ‘I’ll be honest. I had to Google that,’ he said. ‘I guess it’s just a generational thing. I didn’t get the reference. It’s kind of funny, I guess. But he’s also the president of the United States and I’m surprised he’s not spending more time trying to salvage this China deal.'”

And here’s some video of Mayor Pete response (which is kind of perfect):

And here the thing: Prznint Stupid is a Boomer and he is using Boomer cultural touchstones that the Yutes of Today are unlikely to know, and Xers might know but never experienced.

While it might resonate with his base of old white male Boomers (mostly, I’m guessing?), it might as well have been “23-skidoo” —he’s giving proof to everyone how out of touch he is. I expect to see Mayor Pete’s response in campaign ads.

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Pete Buttigieg. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to What? Me Worry?

1. Infidel753 says:

Alfred E. Neuman cannot become president of the United States

I don’t see why not, when Biff Tannen is President right now.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

That’s our Dotard!

3. julesmomcat says:

“when Biff Tannen is President right now” – perfect analogy!

4. To be fair; Alfred E Neuman cannot run for president, since he already served two terms:

• Alison Redford says:

Thank you-I still have that issue tucked away for posterity, and was hoping I wasn’t the only one who recalled it! 🙂

5. Redhand says:

Naw, Alfred E. Newman is so old Dotard might as well have been referring to The Katzenjammer Kids.

6. Buttermilk Sky says:

Neuman is way more qualified than trump to be president. If only he hadn’t been born in Kenya.

7. deb says:

Buttigeig should use “What? Me Worry?” as a slogan especially if he runs against Trump

8. Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

Mayor Pete, of whom I am fond, actually does sort of look like Alfred E. Neuman. Or Al’s smarter brother anyway.
    Mad’s been around a long time, and I havent read them in almost as long a time, but if you look at their anti-Trump covers, you’ll see they’ve still got the stick-it-to-the-idiots chops.

9. HarpoSnarx says:

Huh, huh. The last time I heard that one I almost fell off my dinosaur! Oh that DonnieDepends!