News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Now there’s a bright idea that only a Xristian Theocrat could come up with. Why didn’t I think of that?

This entry was posted in Rick Wiles, Theocrats. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. This is me not holding my breath waiting for AIPAC and all the Goopers to howl about his anti-semitism. Sounds awfully close to SS-Obersturmbannführer Annie’s ‘Invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity’ proclamation.

2. julesmomcat says:

Common sense: If there really IS a gawd, then, in the interest of worldwide peace, why doesn’t he instantly banish all religion from all human brains, thus eliminating all theological reasons for wars to establish moral superiority? Or, would that be too simple?

• Astamari says:

“God” likes to play with humans like cats do with mice. It’s all a really bad joke.

3. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

He’d really freak out if he heard about the Yezidis.

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

Yes, embrace the ‘Prince of Peace’ so He can bring about Armageddon and kill us all.

• diane says:

This. I had a conversation with an evangelical prior to the election. He said they wanted trump because Pence would become prez if trump got assassinated. Pence would help bring about Armageddon. I wonder what they’ll do when their jesus doesn’t come back and save them from themselves?

• Sirius Lunacy says:

Well, I have to admit that I am waiting anxiously for apocalypse to come. In the form of the Amazon series Good Omens that is. Beyond that though I cannot understand why anyone would vote for any politician whose main goal is the destruction of all mankind. So many seem to enjoy voting against their own best interests, I guess this is the ultimate expression of that.

5. Karla says:

I believe the “musselmen” who were invaded during the Crusades may have had a different opinion about how peaceful Jeebus’ believers were/are.

6. MDavis says:

That dude should take his own advice.