Local Pantomime Artist Causes International Stir

When I read that Hair Füror was going to be addressing a noted terrorist organization (the NRA), I sort of suspected he was going to go off half-cocked (see what I did there?) and shoot himself in the foot (OK, enough, ‘Grain! We saw what you did there!), but the mango-hued shitgibbon  exceeded my wildest expectations by actually pantomiming shooting people.

As the news reader noted, he offended international audiences. Good Job!

Of course, after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Cadet Bone Spurs unbelievably claimed that he would have led the charge into the building, unarmed, to stop the shooting, “I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon.” Oddly, that cinematic Peckinpah vision of his heroic nature was not mentioned at the NRA meeting, where the ammosexuals prefer to wank to images of going out in blaze of glory, preferably in slow-mo.

This entry was posted in Ammosexuals, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Guns! Guns! Guns!, NRA, wayne lapierre. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Local Pantomime Artist Causes International Stir

1. Bruce388 says:

When you’re young and vibrant, charging a shooter with an AR-15 just comes with the territory.

2. donnah says:

Is Trump even a real human? Has anyone checked? Because he hasn’t got a brain, a heart, or the courage to be one. I’d rather have the Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Lion in charge of the country.

I guess he believes that if he gives a speech and doesn’t offend as many people as possible, then it wasn’t a good enough speech. I despise every word he says, including “and” and “the”. I wish the guy in the audience had beaned him with that cell phone he threw.

3. Trump’s speech at the NRA convention, as presented by the teevee, reminded me of nothing so much as Thickus Dickus addressing the crowd in “Life of Brian.” Say “seditious Sadducees.”

4. purplehead says:

Please make him go away. Enough, already.

• FELINE MAMA says:

It surely doesn’t seem like ANYONE is actively pursuing this or even a hint of speaking of possibilities. Oh, there is a lot of talk, buzzwords, but, NO action.
      I’ve said it a dozen times, I HATE this “Thing “with the heat of 1000 suns. He needs to be GONE, with whatever a way is necessary.

Meanwhile, in the real world, they would never be able to remove the orange shitstain IF (the operative word in all of these scenarios) Preznint Dumbass was actually there.

6. MDavis says:

I haven’t forgotten the campaigning contrast between Trump and Clinton when each was on stage and rushed by someone.
    Clinton, who had been around Secret Service security for decades stopped her speech and pulled her elbows in, I assume to make room in case the agents needed it or as a signal to them that she knew they were now in complete control until the situation played out. She waited patiently until cleared and then continued with her speech. Trump, on the other hand, looked like a frightened rabbit, darting this way and that, looking for an escape – the agents had to track him as well as the biggest fan who rushed the stage.
    Stupid’s fans saw it totally differently, allegedly. “Clinton froze! Whattacoward!” and “Trump was just trying to attack the guy!” Just another facet of the shit that the Secret Service has to deal with – not only do they have to deal with threats, even when he invites the threat into his office, they also have to deal with a loose cannon (unloaded, of course).
    I wonder if any of the Secret Service actually like the jerk?