News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Brief

Tiny Ben plays a tiny violin.

(Actual size – why won’t Ben Shapiro’s producers give him a chair?)

Convenient travel-sized college Republican President for life, Ben Shapiro, tries to tell us what the significance of Notre Dame is, but like a freshman padding a blue book exam, he keeps repeating the same meaningless phrases over and over again, while criticizing the Left for not understanding its significance.

This entry was posted in Ben Shapiro, Talentless Hacks. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Karla says:

Is his voice always that high, or has this video been sped up? I made it through 2 whole minutes before I just couldn’t anymore. I believe that this is the first and last time I will play a vid with him in it.

Karla –

Contrary to Internet supposition, that is his real voice and not some ersatz Chip ‘n’ Dale’ homage.

Incredible, I know.

2. Astamari says:

This was also the first time I’ve heard his squeaky machine gun style of talking. I don’t think he probably understands much about early Medieval history. The church (or in this case cathedral) was explicitly designed as a cultural and early patriotic monument (even though France was barely a country back then). Notre Dame was not an ideological monument. So utterly stupid.

Astamari –

His voice takes some getting used to; generally I guffaw in a manly, melodic, Irish tenor, but he makes me squeal in peals of laughter that sounds like somehow Itchy & Scratchy found the Helium.

So the guy who wants to drown political correctness in a bathtub is advising the left to be politically correct? I’m shocked I tell you. ‘yawns’

4. paul fredine says:

having heard his name numerous ties i believe this is the first time i’ve ever seen him (not impressed) or heard him (again, not impressed) and i am left with two questions: 1) exactly who is this guy and why should i care what he says? and 2) does he have his mommy’s permission to broadcast from the basement (though admittedly a professional looking backdrop)? and yes that’s an age crack. finally, my last impression: i’ve never been able to bring myself to trust someone who can’t look you in the eye when talking to you. it’s creepy and just vaguely (understatement) reeks of dishonesty.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s