News That Will Drive You to Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Our old pal Dr. Chaps, Demon Hunter, is now an antivaxxer, too.

(Also: good to know that Faceberg is allowing this kind of disinformation through.)

This entry was posted in Anti-Vaxxer, Dr. Chaps, Facebook or Faceberg, Science, Social Media, Theocrats. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to News That Will Drive You to Drink

1. What a dumb fuck. (Note it’s not even the MMR vaccine; it’s the chickenpox vaccine that allegedly contains these “cells”.) If his mother is alive she should slap him silly, because I’ll guaran-damn-tee she made sure he got his vaccinations.

These malignant socipaths aren’t going to be happy until we get polio and smallpox back, are they?

BDR – Thin the herd, and maybe the survivors will believe in his weaponized Xristianity.

I have no explanation for these people, except maybe they were dropped on their wee heads when born.

• MDavis says:

Explanation for Chaps? “Hey, look, a bandwagon! I could monetize that, and someone else has already put in the work!” Allegedly.
        I ran into a commenter who talked about being raised an anti-vaxxer. His argument was that he would get immunity from living life in the world where diseases are. Then he found out about titers. Challenged a doctor to test him for titers, smugly thinking he would prove the truth of his ways. His tests came back showing a mild resistance to one disease.
        And then the miracle occurred.
        So he started his vaccinations and got himself up to date eventually. None of his anti-vaxxer friends would take the titer challenge, though.
        Moral – if you prefer your fairy tales or conspiracy theories to scientific evidence you may become an anti-vaxxer.

2. the long term goal is to make all education and expertise questionable, which is the only way these Gish Galloping lunatics have a hope to win any arguments….

3. E.A. Blair says:

The kinds of people who would follow Klingenschidt’s schidt shouldn’t be spawning offspring – unfortunately, they’re the ones who are likely to overbreed.

4. Nangleator says:

Is it too much to ask that an insane conspiracy theory doesn’t just kill its adherents ONLY? Where is the conspiracy about the Theory of Gravity? It’s just a THEORY, after all!

5. donnah says:

I hate these anti-vaxxers with everything I’ve got. My oldest son was a leukemia victim when he three years old and when his counts were high enough, we could take him out for frozen yogurt or pizza. Now I wouldn’t have dared with these diseased idiots running around. He is now 32 years old and a wonderful person.

Fuck these morons.

6. julesmomcat says:

Alas – stupidity hath no limits!

7. Pyed says:

Between the age of four and sixteen I required frequent blood transfusions — to be precise, 52units, my parents kept count. The only thing that gets me more crazy than an anti-vaxxer is a Jehovah’s Witness.

Pyed –

For a brief while, my grandmother was Christian Science. A really powerful hangover cured her and she returned to atheism.

8. I think when I meet a flat earther or an anti-vaxxer, I should just grab their phone and throw it in the nearest toilet, saying that since they don’t believe in science, they really should also be able to do without that devil’s device….

9. Also, Klingenschmitt looks like he sounds, and looks like he deserves. A non-sentient animated thumb.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s