Midday Palate Cleanser

Nice try, Tiger.

This entry was posted in cats, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. Better hurry! Only one left!!

Hey Floriduh Men (the surviving ones, at least!) bet this housecat would deal with your pet cassowary problem!

2. Scottie says:

Hello TG. No one will dare steal that box! I wonder at the size of the kitty treats needed for that cat? My two felines go through bags of treaties a week. They claim it is not negotiable. Hugs

• FELINE MAMA says:

Me thinks, this Kitty wouldn’t be satisfied with “bags” of treats. Maybe a fresh slab of beef, 4x a week? I love that cough/cold commercial where that Animal Caretaker, in the Wildlife Zoo, has to sneak up on Zeus (without coughing) to “DO NOT DISTURB” the King.

• MDavis says:

I hate that commercial. How badly run does a zoo have to be for the tiger feeder to have to sneak in while kitty is sleeping to bring him his nice, tasty and yummy-smelling dinner.
        Yeah, I tend to take things a bit literally.

3. Sirius Lunacy says:

4. FELINE MAMA says:

I’d adopt this Ki-Ki right now! How do you pass up that face!!!

5. Dennis Cole says:

Big cats = big appetites = big poops. Imma pass on this kitteh, I bet he needs a litter box big as an Olympic-size swimming pool.

6. julesmomcat says:

Alas! Poor Marvin proved that “No good deed goes unpunished.”

7. Pyed says:

Shere Kan iz dat you?

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s