Mooselini Has Regrets

I’m With Stupid

“I was kind of surprised to be publicly disinvited to the funeral. I think that was an unnecessary step. [The McCain family] didn’t have to embarrass me and embarrass others … other good people in our campaign back in 2008 who were very, very loyal to Senator McCain” who weren’t invited. … It’s kind of a gut punch.”

We note for the record, Prznint Stupid was also asked to not attend.

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Grandpa Walnuts, Mooselini. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Mooselini Has Regrets

1. ming says:

There is some truth in that. After all, she can totally embarrass and humiliate herself without any outside help.

2. Dennis Cole says:

Hmmm. There musta been some adults in the room, when that decision was made. Since Caribou Barbie likely cost him the election, (har-har,) and is well-known for making inappropriate comments in the right place at the wrong time, this was more than just a judgement call. No call at all, if I recall, simply a tersely-worded, “Don’t show your face. Or else.”

I always suspected that Cindypills hated Mooselini; just the way Grandpa Walnuts would stare at her told me Cindy hated her.

3. Astamari says:

Caribou Barbie didn’t help McCain at all in 2008 butt she wasn’t responsible for his loss either. McCain was doomed anyway and his cammpign was pretty shambolic. OTOH, Failin’ Palin has not exactly distinguished herself since that campaign ended (to say the least).

4. moeman says:

Obama was there and spoke.

5. FELINE MAMA says:

So, she’s been in a coma for this long? Now, she’s “upset”? Some one slap her awake?? OH PLEASE,!!!!

6. Ten Bears says:

I wasn’t invite to his funeral either, I’m not on tv whining about it.

Me neither, Ten Bears, but I suspect they heard about my rendition of 99 Beers on the Wall at St. Ronnie’s grave side, if you know what I mean and I think you do.

7. MDavis says:

It sounds like the did need to publicly embarrass her or she would have showed up. She wouldn’t pass up the chance for attention and ushers would have had to argue with her in order to keep her from stealing someone’s designated seat in the front row. People like this … person and Trump are why there has to be security even at charity events. Just ask Association to Benefit Children and Steven Fisher. It isn’t shooting someone on 5th Avenue, but even when this became public I’m pretty sure Trump lost no votes. And I could definitely picture Mooselini pulling the same stunt.

8. Bruce388 says:

Sarah was all set to go until she found out she’d have to pay for her own airfare.

9. Ha ha ha -had no idea that screwy nincompoop was told specifically not to attend the funeral of the man she ran for the White House with! I also forgot that living-cartoon even existed.

10. Bruce388 says:

The bright side of Sarah not being invited: More quality time with Trig. Assuming she remembers him.

11. HarpoSnarx says:

Hey one cathedral can hold only so many narcissists in full swoon . . .

12. Buttermilk Sky says:

Sarah, your fifteen minutes are up.