Crown Prince Bone Saw Hacked Jeff Bezos for Pecker*

Crown Prince Bone Saw
(File Photo, undated)

Oh, boy, The Daily Beast drops the hammer on Crown Prince Bone Saw and Comrade Trump.

It seems that Trump emboldened the bone sawdis to attack his enemies, which mostly means Jeff Bezos (and therefore Amazon and the WaPo). This is good lunchtime reading.

*Title update suggested by Scissorhead BruceDesertRat.

This entry was posted in 4th Reich. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Crown Prince Bone Saw Hacked Jeff Bezos for Pecker*

1. Scottie says:

Hello TG. The article pulls all the points together nicely. I had not realized the length nations will go to promote their “reality”. It is scary to think such actors are influencing us and most of us have no clue. Thanks for the info. Hugs

Scottie –

Over the weekend, I saw articles that alluded to this, but they were all behind the paywall (and I have used up my free articles for the month), but I cannot imagine that any could be better than the first-person account from the investigator himself.

I didn’t want to try to Bill Barr summarize it, I thought it would be better to let everyone read it for themselves.

2. Dennis Cole says:

Ohboyohboyohboy…..all the sick, syrupy goodness of a Hollywood scandal. I was glued to the page right up until the very end. My gracious, how salacious! We may have to sell Mr. Bezos some nukes, so he can play MAD with the Crown Prince. Even Steven, amiright? Ink-wiring minds want to know…is there more?

3. Astamari says:

And, of course, Bezos’ WaPo was the employer of Kashoggi. There are no coincidences.

4. Dennis Cole says:

And BTW TG – ab fab title!

5. Karla says:

For those of us late to the game, what was the original title?
    I mean, if a post title can give me 2 chances to laugh, I want that!

OK, so the Dumb One has been totally vindicated of Russian collusion. Guess now we need to investigate collusion with Saudi Arabia. Too bad, so sad. What’s next? Collusion with N Korea? I’m pretty sure all of these investigations will last long after his presidency is over.