The Quote of the Day (so far)

Weaponized Pelosi
(Stolen without shame from the much-missed Zaius Nation)

“We have to see the report. We cannot make a judgment on the basis of an interpretation by a man who was hired for his job because he believes the president is above the law and he wrote a 19-page memo to demonstrate that.”

This entry was posted in In their own words, Little-Kremlin-on-the-Potomac, Nancy Pelosi, Quote. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to The Quote of the Day (so far)

1. YellowDog says:

The young members in the House should watch, in awe. She has the political skills of Sam Rayburn and the consensus-building skills of Carl Albert. Paul Ryan wasn’t fit to carry her purse.

• While I agree, your comment summoned the image of the Zombie-eyed Granny-starver saying petulantly “I am fit enough. I do the Eddie Munster work out every day, look at these guns.”

I need to get out more.

• Pyed says:

The way I see ZEGS carrying Nancy’s purse is if it were to run up from behind, snatching it from Nancy and running hell bent for leather done the street,

Of course. I see Nancy retaining her grasp on her purse and ZEGS landing flat on his backside, banging his head against the pavement and being escorted off to the pokey once the beat cop gets him to come to,

• FELINE MAMA says:

Yellow Dog, Well done!! Ryan wasn’t a Leader. He couldn’t lead a White Pointed Hat meeting.

2. Aurora S says:

Dracarys!

3. H-Bob says:

Will Barr’s version of Mueller’s Report have an 18-1/2 page gap ?

4. Astamari says:

Blam! (Don’t know if Barr reads Nancy Smash but many Americans do. Maybe he doesn’t care about his reputation but it’s not as if the Democratic HOR majority is going away anytime soon.