Midday Palate Cleanser

(Imgur)

Like a boss.

This entry was posted in cats, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. FELINE MAMA says:

“SOON! When you’re sleeping!” MEEEOOOOWWW!!

2. ming says:

Seems like cats may be jerks too.

• FELINE MAMA says:

Oh, ming, please don’t get HIM (TG) started. He’s relentless. NOT CATS!!

Feline Mama –

I don’t need to convince anyone that cats are jerks, it is part of their independent charm. Even people firmly on Team Cat agree that cats are jerks. The internet is rife with vids of cats being jerks.

• Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I love cats, but they can be straight up evil.

• FELINE MAMA says:

TG, let’s us discuss animal behavior. When animals do certain things, they are just trying to protect their space, family, self. It’s NOT being “Jerky”. When animal vs. animal happens, it’s, well, mother nature as per reasons above. Now, when humans are in the equation & animals “intervene” well, maybe it’s the humans that were Jerks first & the animals remember. Call it revenge.
        Now, re-do your thesis & submit.
        Having fun with ya TG. Ya know it doncha?!! We ALL need this right NOW!
        Love, FM!!

• FELINE MAMA says:

BBBB, you’ve probably run in to cats that were buried in The Pet Sematary. They were not nice. Ask, Church.

• Bruce388 says:

There’s a definite bias against felines on this website. A lot of people are saying that, believe me. THAT I can tell you.

3. Karla says:

I really wanted the video to continue. I wanted to see what revenge the wet one would enact.

4. Dennis Cole says:

EVERY cat I’ve ever been involved with, or been acquainted with, or had dealings with was devilishly devious, underhanded, sneaky AF and filled with desire for retribution for slights real and/or imagined. Plus, they just like to fuck with us.

And I are a cat-owner besides, as well.

• julesmomcat says:

If you are a cat owner, you are lucky. Hubs and I are owned by 4 indoor fuzzers who kindly LET us pay the bills. We’ve been adopted 42 times in the past 38 years, and we are SO blest!

5. Bruce388 says:

All he/she did was touch the tail delicately. The consequences were totally unforeseen.