News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Our thin-skinned stable genius went to Ohio to talk about industry, and somehow ended up eulogizing Grandpa Walnuts:

“I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as President I had to approve. I don’t care about this, I didn’t get a thank you, but that’s okay. We sent him on the way but I wasn’t a fan of John McCain.”

Prznint Stupid says that HE gave McCain the kind of funeral he wanted? I assume that was a funeral that was Trump-free.

He thinks that HE should be given a thank-you?

Blog only knows what the mango-hued shitgibbon even meant that he had to approve McCain’s funeral, but clearly he does care or he wouldn’t still be shit-talking about Walnuts 7 months later.

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Grandpa Walnuts. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Scottie says:

Hello TG. From what I heard it was simply protocol and if tRump had tried to deny or stop it the fall out would have gone very badly for him. So of course he now tries to change history and his part in it. In his version he is always the hero , he is always the tough guy, he is always the smart one who comes up with the plan to save the day. What he doesn’t know is he is always wrong. Hugs

• Oh he knows he’s wrong, it’s what haunts and shrivels his tiny soul.

It’s what makes him demand endless adoration and attention; it’s why he melts down when left alone with his own thoughts; it’s why he compulsively needs to be the dominant one everywhere, like a angry toddler shoving people aside to get to the front of the line. Why he ” is always the smart one who comes up with the plan to save the day.”.

He’s deeply and fully aware of black emptiness in his soul and I believe it terrifies him, and is why he lashes out.

• Redhand says:

He’s clearly out of his mind. This is like Captain Queeg going on and on about the strawberries, and who stole them. Except that we are talking about a dead U.S. Senator and (despite his myriad faults) a genuine war hero who was imprisoned and tortured for years by the North Vietnamese. And the lunatic ranting about him, publicly, is the President of the United States.

You can’t make this shit up.

Say what the what, what?? Are you frigging kidding me? In an earlier post, the subject of Cocain came up. (h/t brucedesertrat) I’m officially an old now so I’m unfamiliar with the drug called Adderall however I’m very familiar with Coke. The first time I saw Drumpf sniff that’s the first drug I thought of. Since he’s an authoritarian president and also the boss of the DEA my oldtimers guess is that he’s got his little grubby hands on some primo Coke. It would be irresponsible of me not to speculate as such cause that’s how I roll.

• Dennis Cole says:

Adderall is a close cousin of Methamphetamine, and is, in fact, listed as a Schedule II Drug, having “some beneficial effects for some patients.” It’s also somewhat related to Ritalin, both of which are used primarily to treat ADHD in children, because of the “reverse-effect,” calming them down instead of making them more excitable. Adderall is favored by many college students who use it in “cram sessions,” staying up all night before Final Exams.

This is also why you won’t see Cannabis/hemp legalized, delisted or re-listed until major companies like Bayer/Monsanto or Purdue Pharmaceuticals come up with a way to either extract the main ingredients, or to synthesize them, or both.

• The reason it’s legal, and your neighbor’s meth, or “crank” isn’t is because it’s manufactured and marketed by reputable pharmaceutical companies, which is also why prez Dumpy uses it, as it can be prescribed by his Dr., and Cocaine can’t.

Actually methamphetamine was widely and legally sold as a drug until the Nixonian War On Drugs in the early 70’s…my family Doctor had a profitable practice providing ‘diet pills’ for a while…

3. MDavis says:

Mebbe he’s talking about that whole “flag at half mast” fiasco, where he had it raised back up the next day (or was it that day) but then recanted and back to half-mast it went. And anything else that went on in DC in remembrance of McCain, he’ll be claiming credit for that, too.

4. HarpoSnarx says:

And I bet the zombie cultists hooted and har-harred their way back to their bunkers and doublewide compounds. Lordstown? Not one spec of decency within those borders when Beenadick Donald calls.

5. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I hope McCain thanks Trump by haunting his every waking hour, and I don’t even believe in ghosts.