Would You Loan This Man $2B Ameros?

Would you buy a used car from these men?

CNBC tells us:

Deutsche Bank loaned more than $2 billion to Donald Trump before he became president — despite multiple red flags surrounding his business dealings, The New York Times reported Monday.

That seems like a lot of money to loan a bad-risk grifter—a man who bankrupted casinos!—when no other major bank would touch him, bigly!

We can guess that Comrade Stupid owes the bank a lot of that $2b Ameros, which puts him in the asset column of the ol’ ledger. That becomes important as Deutsche is 1) trying to merge with another German bank, CommerzBank and B) because Deutsche Bank is notorious for money laundering (ALLEGEDLY!) for the Russians. So maybe in hearings for the merger, we might learn more about Comrade Stupid’s exposure to pressure or out-right kompromat? I’m curious!

As the article makes clear, no one had any comment: the bank, the White House, not even pugnacious twit Eric Trump, who has both said that the Trump Companies are not over-leveraged AND that they’ve had great opportunities in Russia.

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Would You Loan This Man $2B Ameros?

1. Dennis Cole says:

I saw an article this morning that said Deutsche appraised his net worth not too long ago as being FAR less than his claim of $4 – $5 B. So how much is he worth? Approx. $780 M, which makes a loan of that size even more puzzling, even if you factor in the fact that Justice kennedy’s son was in charge of the loan dep’t. that was funneling funds to keep his vast real estate empire from tottering too far.

So what are the chances of any perps going to jail? Maybe a few flunkies, but the big fish always seem to evade the net, and swim away with barely a care in the world, even after $1B in fines. The world of high finance is not meant to be understood (just underwritten) by the likes of you and I.

• Astamari says:

There’s more to it than has been widely publicized. Justice Kennedy suddenly retired last June in good health. Why? Apparently, Trump was concerned that the Democrats might take back the Senate in the midterms so he told Stephens he would publicize the close financial relationship between the Trump Organization and Kennedy’s son Justin who heads the Deutsche Bank Real Estate Division. Why did Trump organize this blackmail attempt? So that he could quickly get Boofer Bart on the SCOTUS thus ensuring a solid conservative majority. The facts are pretty straightforward on this issue so it would not surprise me if this came out during hearings. So much corruption all. the. time. Scopes has said this is unproven (i.e. it may be true and is not false).

2. StringOnAStick says:

I wish the “USSC Justice (ret. ) Kennedy’s son was drumph’s personal banker at Money Launders R Us” was more widely known.

3. Pingback: Trump Troubles Over Deutsche Bank | personnelente

4. julesmomcat says:

“Would You Loan This Man $2B Ameros?” I wouldn’t loan him the use of my cats’ litterboxes, or a fistful of my used toilet paper!

• Pyed says:

I’d be generous. I would be willing to give him the toe of my boot in the fatty part of his ass (all of it, Katie) but only if he was standing at the edge of the Grand Canyon.

• Dennis Cole says:

Perhaps a gift of used kitteh litta, wrapped festively in clumps of used toilet tissue? Seems appropriate.