News That Will Drive You to Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

He Seems Nice –

Jump for Jeebus! Our ol’ pal Josh Bernstein has a few well-informed ideas about voting rights! Who knew?

“I want to raise the voting age to 30. How’s that? Maybe even 35. I want to eliminate early voting… I don’t want a voting day because if you have a voting day, you are going to have every single welfare slut and their babies out there giving all these different people in the streets more and more money to go out and vote and they’re just going to spend all day voting and they won’t work because they’ll say, ‘Well, it’s voting day.’”

What the heck, listen to him yourselves (it’s only a minute plush change):

This entry was posted in Hate Radio, Josh Bernstein, media, Talentless Hacks. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to News That Will Drive You to Drink

1. Scottie says:

Hello TG. The stupid, it burns. Seriously this guy made no sense. If they are on welfare they are poor, how are they going to pay all those people to vote? Yet the tRumpers will believe this as it fits their stereotyped world view. Idiocy is rampant in the US. Hugs

• Also they’re going to be ‘voting all day’? Does he even understand how this ‘voting’ thing works?

Seriously, I want to know if he’s ever actually voted in his life, because “It doesn’t work that way! None of that works that way!”

2. E.A. Blair says:

That means that someone could be elected as a state official, Representative or Senator before they’re even eligible to vote.

Good Point, Mr. Blair. I’m guessing Joshie’s critical thought processes are as empty as his pate.

• w3ski4me says:

There was a time in my life when I could have been drafted into the Army for a war, but couldn’t vote till 3 years later, provided I made it out alive and sentient.
      It’s not a new concept.
      It’s not a good concept either.
      w3ski

3. I’m all for restricting the vote, but Ol’ Josh’s agist approach won’t improve anything. As long as we’re going to discriminate, I would prefer we prevent assholes from voting.

4. MDavis says:

Oh, FFS. “If (get that, if) all these illegal aliens are voting, you’re damn right I want to restrict the vote.” We could riff on this, you know.
    If those sea monsters come into town and vote, I want to make it harder to vote!
    If those preschoolers vote, I want to make it harder to vote.
    If Devin Nunes can bring his cow into the booth so that cow can vote, I want to make it harder to vote.
    Excuse me, I think I need to go yell at a cloud now.

5. paul fredine says:

kind of surprised he didn’t say that, along with all the other suggested voter i.d.’s, he didn’t recommend showing proof that you belong to and regularly attend a certified white christian church (proven because it’s signed by jesus hisself) in order to guarantee you’re qualified to cast a vote as a true patriotic ‘merican.

6. Dennis Cole says:

And why the hell don’t we harken back to the days of our Founding Fathers, and make it so only land-owners can vote? They MUST have had a valid reason for that restriction. And you didn’t see THEM calling for a National Holiday like today’s namby-pamby whiny cry-babies, just to cast their vote. Nosir, they worked hard in the fields all day, and barely took a minute or two to cast their ballots, before dusting off their hands and resuming work.