Midday Palate Cleanser

Just Say NO To ‘Nip

This entry was posted in cats, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. Astamari says:

I had a cat that acted goofy like that. In fact, he really thought he was a dog. Lived to the ripe old age of 21 though.

2. Lsamsa says:

A wee bit too much indulgence in the kitty crack perhaps?

3. FELINE MAMA says:

“Hey, didn’t youz humans see that second ball? JEEZ!”

4. Dennis Cole says:

I firmly believe that cats can “see” into other dimensions, or sections of the Multiverse that we hoomins can’t. Ever since she was a kitten, my cat has totally enjoyed going into the shower stall, and shadow-boxing. Or that’s the closest I can come to describing her behavior. But she’s definitely doing battle with an invisible (to me) enemy. And even though she enjoys playing with the toys I’ve bought her, her favorite seems to be playing hockey with small plastic lids – like from my pill bottles.

• Scottie says:

Hello Dennis. Our two cats go into our showers and then howl. It scares the shit out of us. They go into them and carry on like they are telling the world off. I run in there to find out what is the matter and they only turn and leave the shower like nothing ever happened at all. Drives me crazy. Glad to know my cats are not the only ones that do the shower thing. Ron says cats are guardians of gateways, I think our are in need of therapy. Hugs

5. MDavis says:

Looks like she went down the wrong leg of the pants of time. (I can’t stop watching!)

6. ming says:

The Italian soccer style flop at the end is perfect.

7. H-Bob says:

Is that cat from Colorado ?

H-Bob, I swear I’ve seen it around my ‘hood in Seattle that has 2 pot stores ACROSS THE STREET FROM EACH OTHER.

• Dennis Cole says:

TG – that actually makes a lot of sense, but maybe that’s bc I’m a “stoner.” Think about it: if one dispensary doesn’t have what you need or what you like, or if you wanna compare products/prices, what better way of doing that is there? Of course, you gotta remember to look both ways……..and it could also explain why the chicken crossed the road.