‘Best Wishes On Your Massacre’

Tweet, Twit, Twat
(Image courtesy of Scissorhead Bruce388)

…and then less than 20 minutes later he ramps up the anti-semitism:

If you have not heard of it yet, Jexodus is the totally manufactured movement of Jewish voters leaving the Democratic Party.

The Russian Usurper is a marvel of imbecilic bigotry, xenophobia, and nincompoopery.

This entry was posted in Anti-Semitism, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, Social Media, Twitter. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to ‘Best Wishes On Your Massacre’

1. lofgren says:

Uh, Exdus is already a Jewish thing. There’s no need to rebrand it for extra Jewyness.

2. ming says:

Be best New Zealand.

3. FELINE MAMA says:

I don’t see how a “human?” can live with so much hate. Why can’t people live & let live. DAMINT!!
    Be strong people of New Zealand. There are people that love ya & hope you can make it thru this.
    As for the Asshole in Chief, he is definitely wired wrong.

4. another kiwi says:

if I can just speak on behalf of NZ, he can fuck right off. This was one of his “fine people”. Note that he doesn’t use the word Muslim, it could have been an indoor bowling meeting in the Mosque. But he doesn’t want to upset the rubes.

• MDavis says:

” warmest sympathy and best wishes” sounds like code to me. Doesn’t it seem similar to “go ahead and beat up anyone at my rallyes to protest, I’ll provide you a lawyer”?
      Yeah, I think this sympathy and wishes quote is actually meant to encourage the rest of his nazi rabble in New Zealand and let them know he is on their side.

• Not so much code as just a sociopathic hiccup. The brain went: “uhh hyoo-mans are supposed to say kind things to people when something bad happens.” and a get-well card he saw one time came to mind…

• MDavis says:

It’s Trump, so 50/50. I wonder if Miller was helping him with this tweet? This would alter the odds toward actual coded messaging. For example.

• FELINE MAMA says:

MDavis, there is NO doubt in my mind miller is behind any/all race baiting given to this racist POS Prickadent!!!

• MDavis says:

I’d say he’s behind the skillful couching of it with (im)plausible deniability. He is mos-def white supremacist on his own account, as well as taking advice from others of that ilk.

5. A.J. says:

“Best wishes”? Are you effing……!

6. 9thousandfeet says:

Apparently the NZ Prime Minister asked Trump to acknowledge that the killing spree targeted peaceful Muslims and to offer his support and sympathy to them specifically, and he agreed that he would.
    Then, unsurprisingly, he didn’t.

He won’t ever acknowledge the rise of white nationalism either, nor the part he continues, knowingly and in a calculated way, to play in that growth.
    We really have, no joke, elected a fascist believer in the genetic superiority of the white race, as evidenced by his decades of racist invective and his public statements about how proud he is of his “German blood”, which he describes as “great stuff” responsible for his towering intellectual prowess.
    Yet still our media treats him as if there is some doubt about who this asshole really is.

We gotta turn a fucking corner on this, and fast, or we’ll lose this republic to darkness and hate for the rest of our lives at a minimum.

• Redhand says:

Then, unsurprisingly, he didn’t.
      * * * *

It’s waaaaaaaay past time for him to be called out in the House for precisely this shit. I have no doubt whatsoever that his white racist rhetoric is causally related to any number of murders and hate crimes.

The President of the United States is a racist piece of shit.

• Redhand says:

Sorry for the scatological references but Trump brings out the worst in me.

It’s all right, Redhand.

I never used to swear, in fact it was always my NYEve resolution to learn how to swear, and now I’m cursing like a motherfucker with my dick caught in my zipper.

• FELINE MAMA says:

Redhand, I agree with you 110% with Everything you said!

7. paul fredine says:

how hard can it be to say ‘white supremacists are bad people’? wait. i forgot who we’re talking about. my bad.

• Bruce388 says:

It’s beyond hard when one of the voices in FatNixon’s head is screaming, “White supremacists are my voters!”

8. julesmomcat says:

Suckface gives pricks a worse name than they already had.