Dims: Hands-Off The Trump Crime Family!

Wolfram and Hart’s new partners*
*Hat tip: James Wolcott

Oh, sweet baby Jeebus, here we go again:

“House Democrats have already gone to war with President Donald Trump. But there’s one target they’re skittish of hitting too hard: his children.

“In public and private, Democrats see potential pitfalls in dragging Trump’s adult children into their political squabbles with the president. So even as they ramp up their investigations into Trump, senior Democrats are reluctant to scrutinize Trump’s adult children too much as part of their sprawling probes into Trump’s administration, campaign and business empire.”

These people are adults. This is not a taboo like going after under-aged kids. Junior Mints is up to his eyebrows in the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians and Wikileaks; The First Shady’s been self-dealing trademarks in China and however it is that she received a top-secret security clearance; on his security clearance forms, Fratsputin has forgotten more Russian contacts than are in the St. Petersburg phonebook. And Eric, well, he’s an asshole. There’s that.

They don’t deserve the kid glove treatment, they are no different than you and I (except for their complete lack of ethics and moral underpinnings). There are not two sets of criminal statutes in this country. If they need to be investigated, let the subpoenas rain from heaven.

This entry was posted in dim-o-crats, Trump Crime Family. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Dims: Hands-Off The Trump Crime Family!

1. Jim says:

To be fair, Eric is merely a failed vampire.

• FELINE MAMA says:

OK, Jim, how did he fail? Went out at sunrise? Ate BLT’s, no, B’s, Drank glucose instead of blood? Had dental work done? I still think he resembles Odo, tho, & is stupid.

• Dennis Cole says:

He ain’t no Barnabas Collins, that’s for sure.

• FELINE MAMA says:

WOW, you do go WAY back. I was hooked on Dark Shadows insanely. The 1966-71 version.

• MDavis says:

Dark Shadows was my first brush with soap operas. I didn’t get it. Why did my friends have to rush home and watch this? I don’t get soap operas now, either.

• Dennis Cole says:

FM – I only used that comparison because I just watched the moovin’ pitcher version of “Dark Shadows,” a vampy, campy (see what I did there?) remake starring Johnny Depp. I know, I know – I’m WAY behind on movie watchin’ but that’s because I haven’t been to a theater for at least 10 years now, and the only movies I watch I check out from my local library.
        The nicest part is being able to sit in the comfort of my home and peruse databanks, or use the trailers that accompany most movies, and make a wish list. Then I can access the library’s website, and request up to 20 at a time, and some plucky volunteer will go and snatch it off the shelf, put a “hold” on it with my name, and they are all there waiting for me when I return the old ones, and check out the new. Oh, and it’s all FREE.

2. Tom Witherspoon says:

Look, I am trying to give up my usual position of “good for the goose, good for the gander”, but these people thought nothing of mocking Chelsea Clinton when she was barely a teenager, to say nothing of the crap they spilled about the Obama kids. Ivanka and the Boyz are indeed adults. BRING ME THEIR EFFING HEADS.

• Sirius Lunacy says:

And there is a VERY BIG difference here. The Clintons and the Obamas kept their kids out of the politics. The Democrats would not be dragging the Trump kids into this, Lord Donald himself has already done so.

3. donnah says:

The Teump Family is a crime family, regardless. Every one of his adult offspring has been schooled in the Trump School of Theft and Deceit, so they stand to be investigated and prosecuted same as any crime family. Lock ’em up.

• ming says:

Not to mention that they are in the White House, have security clearances, and conduct business on behalf of the administration. Hands off my ass.

• Dennis Cole says:

Might you have misspoke? They are using their positions – and clearances – to advance their own causes, those of the tRump Family Syndicate, and in Shady’s case, her own brand, all while aiding & abetting tRump Fucking America, Inc., LLC. Or maybe I’m misreading your comment. Either way, I’m going through a rough patch these days, trying to detox from a prescription med that turned out to be not so good for me, so if I’ve sounded kind of “off” or a bit discombobulated lately (or more so than usual, lol) that’s why.

4. FELINE MAMA says:

What everyone & TG said times 1000!

5. One (two if you include son-in-laws) of Trumps adult children WORKS IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Politico can take their concern trolling and shove it where the sun don’t shine. Note: Do not shove it up any Trump business because I have a feeling there’s gonna be plenty of sunlight soon…

6. MDavis says:

1) What pitfalls!? Barron is the only Trump spawn in this mess that should be excused, because he is the only one not (allegedly) committing crimes.
    2) Wait… political squabbles? What apperatchik came up with that description of what is going on? Maybe there should be a discreet investigation into whatever bonehead decided that investigation into treasonous activities could be characterized as “political squabbles”. Seems to me this is comparing apples to Bonnie and Clyde.

• Bruce388 says:

Doesn’t Tiffany stay out of the festivities? Assuming she does, I’d cut her a break along with Barron. Otherwise, there’s always room for one more.