Bad Ads, Cont.

Well, duh.

This entry was posted in Badvertising. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Bad Ads, Cont.

1. Bruce388 says:

Heh-heh. The ad says “comes.” Heh-heh.

2. Marco says:

I thought it was the “rupture”!! Jsssssh.

3. Redhand says:

Reminds me of a sign from my Catholic youth living in Alexandria, LA in the early 60s. I attended “Menard Memorial High School,” a parochial school located downtown. On First Fridays, we were given the opportunity to go to the Second Floor where a priest would hear our confessions. We lined up in a hall outside a room where he waited for us to come in, one by one, to confess our sins.

On the closed door to the room was a sign that read:

Joe High School went to Mass every week. He never missed a Sunday.
    Joe High School went to Hell for what he did on Thursday.”

It made quite an impression.

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

Okay, I stopped masturbating. Now I’m just looking up the angel’s dress.

5. JTO says:

Welcoming that Angel into my bed?
    But, we aren’t married.
    And, can I have sex with an Angel(s)? Are Angels allowed to have sex with me? Would they want to?
    What if I am really interested in the Angel who shows up for my neighbor, but like my Angel, you know, as a friend? Or, vice-versa?
    What if my Angel presents as male. And now, does that make me gay, or just bi-curious? Does that mean Rapture-fail?
    Is this a ‘dance with them that brung ya’ situation, or do you get to choose your own Angel later?
    IF I hold off from ‘holding’ until the end of the world, who is going to teach me how to use it when everyone is dead? Do Angels know much about sex?
    If I am going to regret not stopping 13 y.o. me from masturbating, I’m gonna need real answers. . . because 30 years, and the rapture still hasn’t happened.

6. Batman 54 says:

Hopefully, I’ll be exploring a sin cave probing for the Devil’s doorbell.

7. Pingback: FORE! New Executive Time Waste Revealed! | Mock Paper Scissors