Yeah, the problem is her sin cave. And meanwhile, he’s shaking hands with Jeebus.
One wonders if these people ever think of anything BUT spanking the monkey…
They think about eating children a lot. They all need to be investigated.
“Self-raped her sin cave?” Sounds pretty hot.
It’s gotta be a poe.
I tried going to the website shown in the ad – http://www.stopmasturbationnow.com, and immediately got redirected to https://www.livejasmin.com/en/girls/?utm_source=promotools&utm_medium=other&utm_campaign=main&utm_content=redirect, which is a site for live sex cam shows.
If people stuck to marrying only people who have never masturbated, the marriage rate would fall to near zero (or the marriagable age would have to be lowered to around 5*).
*Even this might not work because fetuses in the womb have been observed touching their crotches.
Ha ha ha ha ha! I tried it and some pop-up carousel thing gave me this headline:
“Shameful Dad Walks in on His Daughter Masturbating and Does Nothing to Help Her!” Seriously, these people need their brains washed out with soap!
As the song goes….”God is watching us…”
Yep. I’m going to hell. Rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.
Ringing the devil’s doorbell. Gives new meaning to ding dong ditch, doesn’t it.
If it’s the devil’s doorbell, why did Carmen holler “Oh, my god!” repeatedly when I was investigating?
Introducing a new Faux segment, “Sticky Fingers,” starring local germ pimp and proud brain dead, open mouth Gooper “Peter” Hegseth who doesn’t wash hands after a vigorous self rub . . .
I think one of the problems might be the Christian mothers are against masturbating with James Dobson and 36 other people. I think they should be for it. Might cure them of virulent xtianity.
LikeLiked by 2 people
I read the headline that way as well. I can’t imagine being for masturbation with James Dobson, let alone those 36 others. I thought masturbation was (often) a private affair. Er, so to speak.
I recall hearing a statistic once that 90% of people asked about it admitted to masturbating, and the other 10% were damn liars. It is true that large rings (and long manicures) don’t always agree with the sin cave, though.
At my age I have many happy memories of entering sin caves, but be careful, and send a scout out to explore first, like your tongue.
“devil’s Doorbell” is to precious for words. “I keep pushing it and nobody ever comes”
“perhaps you need some instruction”….
Self-raping is a sin. Being raped by a priest, just shut up and beg Gawd for forgiveness for your wanton ways, slut.
did someone find Mike Pence’s private Facebook page?
Don’t marry her. Take to dinner and a show.
Cheaper to use a carat.
How exactly does one make this determination?
Just ask her. All meaningful relationships have to be based on honesty and trust. After she’s honest and trusting with you, ditch her and see if you can find a nice girl who knows where the Lord’s doorbell is located!
All of these smart Scissorheads and no one, including Tengrain, mentioned the spelling of remember as “remeber”?
This one goes with morans and “Thank you fox for keeping us informed.”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Stupid spell correct corrected infromed.
I love a good self-owning, VonBeavis! — TG
I’m a pro at self-owning. Not necessarily the smartest scissorhead in the toolkit. I was willing to believe it was a real ad, because that’s how those sphincters write.
(Damn that presumptuous auto correct!)
originally made as a satire. But funny still. “Dodson” instead of “Dobson” is a bit of a giveaway.
Bing! [insert lightbulb lighting here] If masturbation is “self-raping” to these bozos that explains a whole lot about attitudes toward rape by that same crowd.
MDavis – remember “rape-rape?”
No. No I don’t.
I’m off to count blessings. See ya.
Well, it it’s a legitimate self-rape….
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Google+ account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Twitter account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Facebook account.
( Log Out /
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Follow MPS and receive notifications of new posts by email.