Shake Hands With Petunia & Pals!

Imagine you are one of the damned, waiting in the outer-ring of Hell (Petunia & Pal’s weekend B-Team Green Room, and let that sink in) for your turn to be interviewed on the Curvy Crotch Couch o’ Doom, and as you are idly flicking through Twitter to while away your time in the inferno, you run across this:

“As I told you my 2019 resolution is to say things on air that I say off air. I don’t think I’ve washed my hands for 10 years. Really I don’t really wash my hands ever.” –Pete Hegseth

Keep being you, Hegseth. What a brave resolution.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Fran)

This entry was posted in Petunia and Pals. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Shake Hands With Petunia & Pals!

1. laura says:

Impetigo, thy name is Brian!

2. Brian may I suggest playing with ground squirrels for that real Old Time Germs Are Not Real Bubonic Plague experience? So some Fun Tyme With Ebola ?

They’re not real, you can’t see ’em!

3. FELINE MAMA says:

Schadendfreude & Karma, your phone’s ringing. They need to talk to you about Pete. He’s next on the list. I know you have a backlog, but, this is A NOW!!!

4. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

He can’t see germs, which can be seen with a microscope, so he doesn’t believe in them, but I bet he believes in God because, shut up, that’s why!!!

5. One of the great medieval thinkers, and certified fence post, our Brian.

6. Abu Scooter says:

Doesn’t Fox News know where his brain has been? Eewwww!

7. Bruce388 says:

Would anyone here be upset if the Trumpers followed his example? Would we really miss them?

8. I look forward to Fox news being completely destroyed by a virulent disease spread via all the phones and doorknobs this imbecile touched.

9. makes you wonder how smelly his dick is…..

10. Redhand says:

I still trying to get my mind around the idea that he apparently doesn’t wash his hands after wiping his ass.

11. paul fredine says:

i’m going to assume one of their sponsors is not pure.l

Fake News and Fox News are interchangeable.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s