News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

News That Will Drive You To Drink

You guys, our old pal Coach Dave has an URGENT FACEBERG POST and a CALL TO ACTION!!1!

“PATRIOT ALERT>>>Please contact Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsay Graham and demand a status report on Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Ask 2 things.

“1. We demand an investigation into her mental capacity in regards to her ability to do her job.

“2. We demand she not be permitted to rule on cases if she is not sitting in the courtroom for the hearing of the case.

“DO NOT ASK FOR PROOF SHE IS ALIVE !! Mental capacity and physically sitting in the courtroom.

“Call today (202) 224-5972 CALL NOW. We can’t allow someone to vote in her place.

“CALL NOW!!! Make this post go viral. SHARE and CALL…

“(202) 224-5972

“CALL THE WHITEHOUSE TOO 202-456-1111

Nothing much here until, “DO NOT ASK FOR PROOF SHE IS ALIVE !!” – caught my eye. So I googled “Is Justice Ginsberg Dead”, and boy-howdy what a rich vein of conspiracy theories greeted me!

It seems it all started when Petunia & Pals accidentally announced RBG’s death:

“We need to apologize. … A technical error in the control room triggered a graphic of RBG with a date on it,” The Other Dumb One said later in the program. “We don’t want to make it seem anything other than that was a mistake. That was an accident.”

But then it took on a life of it’s own, so to speak:

Petunia & Pals really should ask for 9P for the job. But also/too: I really hope that Senatorette Graham releases details of his phone log. This is so nuts.

This entry was posted in Coach Dave, Conspiracy Theorists. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. ming says:

Sheesh – what a ginormous asshole and total idiot.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

The QAnon assholes are convinced that RBG is dead and in a freezer. If she shows up in public, they will claim it’s a clone or body double. Yeah, I’ve been wallowing in the filthy end of the pool a bit lately so I know what the Worst People in America are thinking.

3. I feel like you are trolling me with this post, but amu unsure how to respond. So I will make myself another drink and listen to the Professional Left…..

4. paul fredine says:

obviously rbg isn’t the one who needs an investigation into one’s mental capacity but his ability to be judgy is without question. goes with his churchiness.

5. donnah says:

When RBG is dead, she’ll still possess a hundred times greater mental accuity than any of those who despise her, especially Coach Dave. They are not fit to kiss the hem of her badass black robe.

6. FELINE MAMA says:

#1 could definitely apply to a one Liar in Chief. Not only is HIS mental capacity in doubt, His entire being is questionable. He has ZERO ethics, no empathy, amoral, surrounds himself with those just like him, crooks. They are exactly what MY Pres. Hillary described as Basket of Deplorables. HE is head Deplorable! I truly despise this person.

If liberals were that powerful, we’d be living in a functioning Democracy with Universal Healthcare by now. Idjits. Very, very sad.