Comrade Trump Walled-Off

You know why drag queens like big glasses?

You’d think she’d have seen the Gillette toxic masculinity ad by now. But I digress.

And with that Tweet, some pinhead over at the Bulwark is suggesting Ann Coulter (in the distance a horse whinnies) give Prznint Stupid a primary challenge:

“Okay, it’s not literally happening. But it’s seriously happening. Every great journey begins with a small step and on Thursday, the group Americans for Legal Immigration announced a push to draft Ann Coulter [Ed. -in the distance a horse whinnies…] A  for a presidential run…

“If Trump loses in 2020 the wall is doomed, too. He’s poisoned the idea so completely that no Republican who comes after him will be able to mention it without becoming toxic.

“To get a wall, you’ve got just one option: Win back the House and get Trump re-elected in such a manner that he has to swear on a stack of Bibles that the firstthing [sic] he’ll do in January 2021 is push through legislation for it.

“How do you achieve that? You primary him from the right and hammer him, over and over, on his broken promise until he (a) admits he hasn’t build the wall and (b) commits to passing a specific plan for legislation as soon as his next term begins.”

As you know, I laughed all the way from the moment that Mango-hued Shitgibbon glided down his golden escalator up until the moment he won, and so I won’t laugh now. I learned my lesson.

Ann Coulter (in the distance a horse whinnies…) is a grifter, probably more shameless than Comrade Stupid, and if she had another remaindered book to sell, she would run in the Gingrich-Huckabee-Carson Book Tour Lane.

As our pal and Scissorhead PiNY used to say, Coulter  would walk through Times Square with a speculum and sell peeps for $5 a look.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Ann Coulter, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, racism, Talentless Hacks, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Comrade Trump Walled-Off

1. Dennis Cole says:

Eeeeewww, gross!!! Thanks a lot, TG. Now it’s gonna take about a gallon of brain bleach, and some industrial-strength mental floss to rid my mind of that image.

2. donnah says:

I thought Trump was the ugliest and most hate-filled person to ever run for president. But if Ann ran, I’d have to revise that.

Coulter/Limbaugh 2020

4. Buttemilk Sky says:

I stopped reading after “primary him from the right.” Who do they know who’s more racist, more misogynistic and more Islamophobic than Trump? I thought “The Boys From Brazil” was fiction.

• Infidel753 says:

But Coulter’s entire schtick is to out-outrage whoever else is being outrageous at the moment. Who knows what she really believes, if anything. It’s as if someone programmed a robot to find the object furthest to the right and then stand five feet to the right of that object, no matter where that is.

I know we shouldn’t laugh, but I’m going to at least savor how desperate the wallnuts are obviously becoming. We need to take our gloating where we can find it these days.

5. A. says:

“Win back the House and get Trump re-elected in such a manner that he has to swear on a stack of Bibles that the firstthing [sic] he’ll do in January 2021 is push through legislation for it.”

First, if he swears on a “stack of Bibles” he will turn into a pillar of flame. Lots of pretty colors, though.
    Second, I think she meant “fisting” and not ” firstthing [sic]”. It’s Ann. Call it a hunch.

6. PedEchsing says:

Ya missed it by —– that much.
    In the distance a horse whinnies…in fear…