Mother Pence, Artist

Mike and Mother Pence Cosplay the Cowboy and the Lady Bug — HAWT!

Just so you know, Mother Pence, when not adjusting the cilice on the Walking Termite Buffett, is going to be teaching art at a school that bans the ‘mos:

“Karen Pence, wife of Vice President Mike Pence, started at a job this week teaching art at Immanuel Christian School in Northern Virginia. It’s not a school where everyone is welcome. In a “parent agreement” posted online, the school says it will refuse admission to students who participate in or condone homosexual activity. The 2018 employment application also makes candidates sign a pledge not to engage in homosexual activity or violate the “unique roles of male and female.”

“…Karen Pence has been married to Mike Pence since 1985. In response to requests for comment on the school’s hiring practices and admissions policies, a spokesperson for Mrs. Pence noted that she also previously taught at the school for 12 years, while her husband was in Congress. The couple’s daughter Charlotte Pence attended the school, according to the school’s website. “

In other words, nothing new here. Mother Pence has been a bigot since the beginning.

USA Today:

“I am excited to be back in the classroom and doing what I love to do.”

I bet.

I worry about her art; you can teach hatred in so many ways.

This entry was posted in Electrocute-the-Gay-Kids Therapy, Family Values, Homophobia, The Closet of Lindsey Graham, Transphobia, We Don't Serve Your Kind, Xristian Xraxies. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Mother Pence, Artist

1. are they dressed for halloween, the debbil;s holiday? ain’t dat a sin? lawdy lawdy lawdy

2. Steve-O says:

How many times will she yell at kids for not painting Jesus as the WHITE man he is?

3. moeman says:

Smart parents, send your kid to her class wearing one of these;

4. Dennis Cole says:

I heard that the main technique employed by the teachers is called “whitewashing.” This is a highly-praised and much-used method, especially in areas of the South. Sadly, not one student has mastered the technique well enough to make a living, in ANY field where art is applicable.

5. FELINE MAMA says:

Nice chaps there, mikey. Dreamin’ again?? They do bring out the blue jeans. Wow, a cowboy & a lady bug. Freaky!!

6. I reserve the right to call her an artist until I see her work. I am betting it’s limited to paint-by-numbers on velvet and bedazzling….

7. Aurora Silvermane says:

Holy shit, my parents sent my brother to that school for a year or two because he wasn’t doing well in public school and they thought he was just fucking off. Our psycho Christian Reaganite neighbors saw an opening and launched, convincing them that “private” means “better” and they should send him there. (The Crazy Christopaths gave me those YER GOIN TA HELL crap novels for kids behind my mom’s back to try to scare me into going to church with them, too). All I knew was that it was some bible thumper school where spanking was a legit punishment. Now I’m even more pissed that my parents went along with this. WTF??

Turns out he had epilepsy and they got him medicine and pulled him out of that school, so SCIENCE WON, bitches.

• w3ski4me says:

So sorry for your Bro.
      My own parents let me choose religion, or not. After a sunday school ‘come on’ from a classmate, I chose to sleep in on Sundays, much to the consternation of my classmate that saw me as some kind of prize for their group. I made it twice to their service but slept in on the third trip and I guess that was when she’d win or whatever. She never much spoke to me again. If I had only realized at the time, “that was as far as you ever get with religious girls”, I could have saved myself a 3 year marriage later and 20 year divorce.
      Sheesh.
      w3ski

8. Jim says:

Yeah, my guess is that she does hotel vague landscape paintings. Either that or really weird dark religious paintings about dominance.

9. Bruce388 says:

Mother might have several interests. Swastika mobiles, perhaps.

Students who CONDONE homosexuality are refused? What are they supposed to do, stone the gays?

10. Randall says:

The more a person fears and rails against homosexuality, the less they are secure about their own heterosexuality.

11. Oblios_Cap says:

That’s a bib ole bowl of popcorn behind them.

Art class at Mother’s school must consist of drawing stick figures with no genitalia.