Words Matter

His lips are moving again, so you know he’s lying

The Wall Street Journal reports that Prznint Stupid prefers to call the shutdown a “strike,” which changes the responsibility for the person taking the action (him) to the people being impacted (federal workers).

Now, of course, strikers can choose when to return to work, but furloughed employees cannot.

What a shitheel.

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Words Matter

1. w3ski4me says:

What a real slimeball. Kind of guy that if you “quit” he’ll say you were fired first. A real #1 choice for President, Not!
    Calling it a “strike” as if it wasn’t his pudgy fault?
    Pardon the anger but I just came from a useless conversation with a “wall fetish” tRumpanzie.
    Walls don’t work, as we “here” all know. They even tried to bring up “the Great Wall of China” as a win? Seems to be the Mongols might have a different opinion there.
    w3ski

2. Condi says:

After 30+ years of continuous employment as a Fed, filing for unemployment benefits for 1st time. Looks like I’ll receive 1/5th of my weekly salary, which will buy groceries and fuck-all for anything else, except annoy the fuck out of every creditor.

3. Osirisopto says:

This show he’s realizing just how deep the hole he’s digging is.

4. donnah says:

Trump is That Guy, who smirks and says, “I’ve never been wrong, except that one time when I thought I was wrong, and I wasn’t”.

Only he’s always wrong. He’s always on the wrong side and proud of it as long as his base agrees. When he gets criticized, though, it’s time to flip the message.

5. That’s a charming gif….

“I am proud to shut down the government for border security. … I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down,” said Comrade Preznint Stupid. So let it be said, so let it be done.

• FelineMama says:

Mr.IL-Logical speaks: I’M proud (again) to shut down gubmit (which includes nat’l security, safety, health) for border security. ????? Again, HE will take the mantle. DAMN, what a Stable Moron!!

7. Sirius Lunacy says:

8. HarpoSnarx says:

Doesn’t “strike” sound more crisisey for a Declaration of Martial Law?