And Now, An Explanation From Hair Füror About The Wall

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to And Now, An Explanation From Hair Füror About The Wall

1. Jim says:

I think it was hilarious that McCarthy, DHS Secretary Kirsten Nielsen notably looked really pained and uncomfortable as our Demented Fascist Leader ranted about imposing a national emergency. Scalise looked pleased but, then again, he’s a KKK friend.

2. Buttemilk Sky says:

By “national emergency” he means Coulter and Limbaugh being mean to him.

3. donnah says:

When he goes off on one of his ridiculous rants, it is both scary and infuriating. While it proves a point about how absurd this whole “Trump as president” thing is, seeing him in slow motion makes me even angrier because ffs, look at him! He’s a moron! And as for those saps all standing there behind him, good lord do they look stupid.

We have got to get rid of these crooks. Today I sent a friendly, encouraging text to my Senator, Sherrod Brown, asking him to stand tough with Nancy Pelosi to make sure the Democrats do not give in to Trump’s demands. We have a new House, and we have Mueller in the wings. We have to step up and support our Democratic leaders.

4. Redhand says:

This fuck is putting 800,000+ people out of work for this drivel?! What have we come to?
    Get the hook!

5. paul fredine says:

very funny, but my favorite way to listen to him is to not listen to him. doing so makes my brain bleed. however, when accompanied by a colbert commentary the laughter makes it tolerable.

• Bruce388 says:

I couldn’t stand to listen to St. Ronnie, Poppy, Dubya. FatNixon tops them all on the repulsive meter.

Colbert and Meyers do a nice job of shredding his idiocies.

Dubya’s voice sends me up a wall and over the other side, still, even to this day. I cannot stand Hair Füror’s nasal braying, either.

6. FELINE MAMA says:

Ever notice when he wants to make HIS point, he raises up HIS yuuge little hands.! Make notice.