Petunia & Pals Wins The Morning!!1!

If you say so…

Pravda competitor Petunia & Pals:

And in 3… 2… 1… Prznint Couch Potato will use this soundbite.

This entry was posted in Fox News, immigration, Petunia and Pals, racism, Talentless Hacks, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Petunia & Pals Wins The Morning!!1!

I’m pretty sure our National Parks would disagree with that “an [mere] inconvenience” bullshit.

2. FelineMama says:

So , a gubmint shutdown will prevent illegal immigrants from killing us. OK, then.
    Capt. That is illogical. Maybe a study of some FACTS in to percentage of killings by ‘mericans vs. immigrants is in order. No????

• MDavis says:

A showing of Hunger Games might be in order, tho.

• FelineMama says:

I guess I’m gonna hafta view this here, Hunger Games flick to know what’s going on. It’s always being referenced. I feel left out of, “The World”.

• MDavis says:

I haven’t seen it (or read it, there is a book) either, but I have picked up a sort of a thumbnail understanding.
        Background – society appears to be separated into three levels. The super powerful (and rich, maybe?), the class just below them who serve them, even if only by applauding their entertainment choices, and the lowlife scum who have nothing. The lowlife scum are divided into different groups and set against each other (sound familiar?) in organized combat (oops, organized, oh well).
        I am not clear on what the reward is for winning, other than not being one of the “tributes”, but in the manner of inspirational and against-the-odds dystopian trilogies the hero does triumph in the end. Somehow.
        Here’s a brief review, with spoilers (there is also an “Everything Wrong With, but I take my optimism where I can) :

• MDavis says:

Make that ” other than not being one of the ‘tributes’ that dies during the competition.”

• Osirisopto says:

Facts schmacts. They go with their guts.

Unfortunately they’re beer guts.

3. HarpoSnarx says:

Expect them thar BIG Guvmint pipes to get real leaky when the Russian Usurper and the Gangbang installers stiffs them of their back pay.

• FelineMama says:

I’m sure there are SOME who are NOT part of the Shakedown, I mean, Shutdown. Right, JarVlanka, Donny Jr., Pooty Poot, etc. INSURANCE. Always have to pay your premiums, donchaknow!!!!

4. Dennis Cole says:

Really? Seriously? Those folks down in Possum Hollar, Y’all Queda and them? They go to sleep at night, frettin’ about whether or not some Immigrunt is gonna slay them in their beds? I thought they were all Ammosexuals & Gundamentalists, and have this scenario, and similar situations completely under control.

Huh. And here MY biggest worry is I’m gonna run clean outta snark in 2019, and my sarcasm reserves might drop below safe levels. Food, liquid refreshments and shelter are all taken care of, and as far as those illegal immigrunts go, well……..they’re some of my nicest neighbors. I’ve got that Alfred E. Neuman slogan workin’: “What, me worry?”

• Osirisopto says:

You’ve got a point, Dennis Cole.

They’re ready to take on the most well equipped, best trained military in the history of humanity single handedly, but freak out that a half starved brown person is gonna kill them in their sleep.

5. w3ski4me says:

This current emphasis on Fear and hate really sickens me. These damn crackers have enough hate to fill an entire globe and No One needs to stir that up, especially like this.
    I so despise “fear mongers”.
    w3ski

6. FelineMama says:

Thanks MDavis for the thumbnail on the Hunger Games. I don’t know which class I fit in to. Oh, yeah I do!! Now, I know why the common references are being made. I don’t know whether to cry or hide.

• MDavis says:

Um, take up archery, maybe? It’s related to The Handmaid’s Tale with the realistic detail that it isn’t just the skirts that get shit on by the privileged, it’s everyone who isn’t either them or sucking up to them. We are all Truman, fighting against the powerful director.
      OK, I’ll stop with the references. For now.