Morning Quote

Weaponized Pelosi
(Stolen without shame from the much-missed Zaius Nation)

“We are giving the Republicans the opportunity to take yes for an answer,” Pelosi wrote in a letter to House Democrats on Tuesday. “Senate Republicans have already supported this legislation, and if they reject it now, they will be fully complicit in chaos and destruction of the President’s third shutdown of his term.”

And courtesy of Crooks and Liars, a follow-up quote from Pelosi’s daughter, Alexandra Pelosi, about her mother:

“She’ll cut your head off and you won’t even know you’re bleeding. That’s all you need to know about her. No one ever won betting against Nancy Pelosi,” she said.

This entry was posted in Nancy Pelosi. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Morning Quote

1. donnah says:

I loves me some Nancy Smash. I want her and Chuck Schumer to stand tough against all of the Republican/Trump bullshit that’s coming their way. We are in for a battle.

2. C Montgomery Burns says:

Just…

3. Jim says:

Nancy Smash is one smart, tough cookie. Chuck? Not so much but then again he doesn’t have a lot of power right now anyway.

• 9thousandfeet says:

Yeah, Chuck worries me. I don’t trust him. Not sure he’s ready to play second fiddle to Nancy while at the same time work hard to keep the Senate caucus flying air cover for her in the Senate. His appetite for attention and accolades as a political wheeler dealer in his own right could lead him into some horribly compromising territory.

4. Bruce388 says:

Nancy could cut FatNixon’s head off and he’d never miss it since he doesn’t use it anyway.

5. HarpoSnarx says:

Seth Moulton: “This new office in the sub-basement is a GOOD move for me!”