Dear Leader Sends His Love

Seething Rage.
(image courtesy Scissorhead MonkeyFister)

“It’s so good finally to have a class act in the White House who leads by example,” I dreamt and then woke up to find Vulgarmort was tweeting his New Year’s Greeting:

Say, where have I heard that before? Oh, wait. From him:

Which was a lot like…

And that sounds familliar, too. I wonder why?

It’s not just that he’s bad at his job, or even that he hates his job, it’s that he hates us. He really does hate Americans and probably the country itself.

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Dear Leader Sends His Love

1. donnah says:

“Nyah nyah nyah” just doesn’t have the ring of “Happy New Year!” does it?

Great things will be possible when you’re gone, you bloated, malignant piece of shit.

• 9thousandfeet says:

Heh heh.
      Feel free to tell us how you really feel, eh?

You wouldn’t know it from the way the mainstream media talks about this asshole, but if he had the power to do it he’d toss every last one of us here, including TG, in prison and throw away the key for saying things like that. Just like his hero Vlad.
      What’s worse is that something approaching 40% of the electorate would be just fine with that, and that’s the real scary part.
      Getting rid of Trump is a vital first step, but it’s a first step in what is going to be a long and difficult journey toward a truly functional democratic dynamic in this republic.

2. Dennis Cole says:

I can discern only ONE person who’s “suffering” from TDS, and since he doesn’t seem to recognize it, perhaps Senator Warren can recommend a good psychiatrist.
    THERAPY TAKES CARE OF EVERYTHING! FORGET WINNING! I’LL JUST KEEP WHINING!

He worships a strange god.

4. FelineMama says:

You can stick your love(?) and best wishes , well, you know where. Please use a plunger & rotary saw. Thank You!!

5. MDavis says:

I flinched when I got to ” JUST CALM DOWN AND ENJOY THE RIDE,”
    I wonder just how many times he has said that to some person in his control…
    It is just too close to “lay back and enjoy it” for comfort.

6. Buttemilk Sky says:

“Smarter”? Did Eric die?

7. Oh, that’s sweet! He remembered us!