The Festivus Prznintcy, cont.

Tweet, Twit, Twat
(Image courtesy of Scissorhead Bruce388)

Oy, the airing of grievances is taking a long time:

Presumably, this is his response to his (former) Chief of Staff John Kelly telling the LATimes in his exit interview (see what I did there?) that “we left a solid concrete wall early on in the administration.”

Now some of you may be confused about the opacity of that concrete wall because of course Comrade Stupid is the same moron who said that we need to see through the wall so he won’t get beaned on his melon when the Caravan of Doom throws 60-pound sacks of drugs over the wall, as they are wont to do after walking for weeks through the freaking desert.

But I digress. Back to Festivus’ airing of grievances:

I really hate it when Prznint Stupid rants in the third person. I picture him pounding the red button only to have a Diet Coke appear.

It’s all about you, cupcake.

I said it was all about you!

Side note: Senatorette Miss Lindsey Graham sells out (shocking I know) and lavishly tongue baths Hair Füror in the most groveling way possible:

Back to Comrade Stupid, who, oddly returns to the Tortilla Curtain:

There is something so uncomfortable about his language in this one, open wounds and anthropomorphizing his stupid wall (“strong and powerful Wall,” really?), I really picture him rolling the worry beads like Captain Queeg.

This entry was posted in snark. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The Festivus Prznintcy, cont.

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

‘Failed Generals’ is a new one.

2. Ten Bears says:

You have got to see this movie!

For the past couple of days my littlest [grand-daughter] has had a new (to me) cartoon running in the background that I am thoroughly enjoying. A 2009 release, Monsters v Aliens features Stephen Colbert as the voice of the pResident of the Untied States, his onscreen presence the most amazing cross between Our Tea Pot Dictator and his butt-buddy the Rocket Boy, Kim Jong Un. The size, most physical features and mannerisms all Drumpf uck, the hair a cross between the two, and the face and glasses Kim.

Quite prescient for a 2009 release, a far more adult cartoon than kid with a lot of cracks straight out of today’s headlines. Notably: at one point pResident Hathaway/Kim/Trump almost pushes the button that blows up the world rather than the button that summons his diet-pepsi, and then asks “who invented this system!?” “Uhmmm, you did, sir.”

Too which he flippantly responds “Well, fire somebody!”

At the end, past the credits, being stupid, he blows up the world.

3. FelineMama says:

What the fuck is it? A metaphor, or, a real life concrete YUGE physical barrier? Miss Graham said this the other day. Another day, another lie. I should be use to this. I like his mentioning bringing the troops home from Syria. He forgot the last part, so they could guard the “metaphor” wall.
    He should have dislocated shoulders from constantly pattin’ himself on the back. JEEZE!!

4. donnah says:

And I’m uncomfortable with Lindsey Graham’s “Iran doesn’t fill in the back end”.

icky

5. Bruce388 says:

Didn’t FatNixon claim the border is now secure? It’s not easy to keep up.

• Pyed says:

Yeah, the border is now secure, but it needs a concrete wall with windows to make it so,

I think the Orange-U – Tang is having trouble with his tenses, He’s tense about what Robert Mueller knows, tense about what Paul Manafort revealed, tense about how much. Michael Cohen has spilled and tense about how much damage Jeff Sessions and David Pecker can do him. All told at least 17 tenses, so far.

“3) our Kurdish allies are protected.” That’s highly unlikely Miss Lindsey.