Midday Palate Cleanser

“If I can pull this off, I will feast like a king,” Puddles said as he hovered over the picnic table.

(Don’t try this, kids. I think this is terrible and cruel to do to any animal and I am terrified of his little ears getting hurt by the propellers and/or crash landing.)

This entry was posted in dogs, Palate Cleansers. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Midday Palate Cleanser

1. Scottie says:

My cats do not even bother with a drone, they use stealth and distractions. One cat will start a ruckus in a different room, when you go to investigate the other cat will steal your lunch meat and run away with it. Then both meet up to share their ill earned treat. 😁😂🤣😊 Hugs

2. Lsamsa says:

A trump supporter’s contribution to the Space Force.

3. FelineMama says:

Thanks, TG, for your comment. What kind of an ASSHOLE KID, or ASSHOLE KID’s POS Parent thinks is funny! DAMMINT!!!!!!!!!!

4. suedoise2 says:

Pugs are so oriented toward being sociable and being part of the family/team that they’ll put up with a lot of human foolishness. But like you, I think this is taking unfair and dangerous advantage of good nature.
    Could we tag this under “humans are the biggest jerks by far”?

5. Pyed says:

I was hoping it had been printshopped.

• revzafod says:

No doubt about it. That’s a DJI Phantom 3 and the maximum lift capacity is about one pound.

• suedoise2 says:

Well, if it is, someone did a damn good job (I’ve photoshopped professionally) – hard to credit that someone who came up with this dumb idea would simultaneously have the patience and skill to pull off that technically perfect result.

• revzafod says:

In the war between the limits of Photoshopping and the laws of Physics, I’ll go with Physics as the winner, In Sept 2015, I returned from a dive trip to Indonesia, and bought a Phantom 3, having seen it in action in a video two young brothers made on the trip:

Later, I bought a Phantom 4, so I have some experience with drones, but not pugs so i Googled and found “My 3-month-old Pug weighs 5 KG…”

That ain’t no young pup in the photo,and it’s a Phantom 3 because I can see the grooves on the inside of the legs, which are not present in the P4.

I’ll go with Physics as the winner, which says there is no way that drone could lift that dog. But wait! What if it’s not a dog, but a lightweight plastic replica shell of a dog, under one pound?

Then we’d both be right, and no dog was put in harm’s way, but wait! How did they make a cast that would produce such a perfect replica? Did someone encase a dog in a mold and kill it in the process?

I can live without knowing, but if you can’t, then feel free to make it your life’s mission to track down the story, and I wish you luck in your quest. You’ll need it.