News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Preznint Shithole speaks!

Axios paired these stories this afternoon:

Situational awareness: President Trump has made a surprise visit to U.S. servicemen in Iraq.

Breaking: The Dow went up by nearly 1,100 points today, breaking a losing streak dating back to last week.

…and it occurs to me that the market going up when Prznint McDeals is outta the country and in a dangerous warzone might not be unrelated.

Coinkydink? You be the judge!

This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, The Miracle of the Trump Economy. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Scottie says:

Yes, and how much do you think it will crash when they bring him back… as he left? Also I am betting he goes to Mar-a-Largo instead of the White House. They sold a lot of very expensive tickets to the New Years celebration at Mar-A_Largo that included premise of face time with the president. He knows he better show up. Hugs

2. David H Lippman says:

At least he finally went to talk to the troops overseas.

3. HarpoSnarx says:

I’d rather see him in a Veterans’ cemetery during a downpour without his jumbo umbrella.

• Pyed says:

Stop your sentence after the first eight worlds. I mean, he’s 72, he’s lived long enough.
      He’s just going to spend the last seven years alloted acording to Ameerican life expectancy figures in jail, anyway.

4. Osirisopto says:

what we’re the odds?

5. Osirisopto says:

I took a survey on the vile thing 45 has said over the past year.

I got 12/12. The survey said I’m too into the MHSG, know more about what he said than he does and need to get away from the news for a while.

They’re right.

6. Pingback: As Was Foretold In Prophesy… | Mock Paper Scissors

7. Dennis Cole says:

Reminds me of that line in “Lovely Rita,” by the Beatles:

“Made her look a little like a military man…” But only a little. Like, microscopically little, in his Commander Bunnypants jacket, and his jaunty little cap on his ferret-enshrouded head.

Oh, and bear markets have been known to spike, especially right before a YUGE nose-dive.