The Morning Quote

Living typo Steve Mnuchin and his villainess wife, Craven Moorehead

“I’m not going to comment on whether it is a real thing or not a real thing.”

—Living Typo and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin on the 10 percent middle-class tax cut Trump campaigned on before the midterms

This entry was posted in 2018 Pie Fight, Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, snark, Steve 'Living Typo' Mnunchin. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to The Morning Quote

1. “Can’t afford that, you know, deficits!”

2. Dennis Cole says:

When the facts are whatever you proclaim them to be, when the truth gets stretched beyond its breaking point, when the Law does not apply simply because you’re the Preznit, and the newz is mostly fake, then it becomes quite difficult to distinguish the real things from the not-real things.

And if I might add one more “real thing:”
    In order to work in this White House, one needs both Dedication & Commitment, so here’s a handy definition of both:
    Dedication – the hen is dedicated to laying eggs.
    Commitment – .on the other hand, the pig is committed to making bacon.

I hope this helps explain why the turnover rate at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. is higher than at McDonald’s.

3. Jim says:

In the Trump WH (as with the Bush WH), middle class is defined as having a net income above $1 million Ameros.

4. Bruce388 says:

FatNixon’s middle class tax cut is as real as that dumbass wall.

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

IT”S REAL!
    Since Trump became President there are now 10% fewer middle class people paying taxes (as those people are now officially lower class) hence a ten percent cut in middle class taxes.

• Osiris Opto says:

Are you sure you’re not a republican plant?

• Sirius Lunacy says:

You have a point, after I posted that I thought “oh crap! I’d better be careful what I post on here or I just might end up with Sarah Half-a-bee Sanders job”. That would truly suck.

6. moeman says:

“I’m not going to comment on whether it is a real blonde thing or not a real blonde thing.”

• Osiris Opto says:

Roots never lie.

At most they can fib for a day, or two. She hadn’t seen her stylist for about two weeks in that photo.

7. purplehead says:

What is it with these leaning Trump men? They lean left and right.

Living Typo and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin is not qualified to comment on reality.