Tweet, Twit, Twat

Tweet, Twit, Twat
(Image courtesy of Scissorhead Bruce388)

Ugh. When the Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief commands the Fed to “Feel the market,” I get a little queasy.

This entry was posted in Comrade Preznint Stupid, The Russian Usurper, snark, The Miracle of the Trump Economy. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Tweet, Twit, Twat

1. What the hell are the ’50 B’s’?

• MDavis says:

I googled that and got an article on ‘zero hedge’ about how the 50 Bs are actually the 36.2 Bs (the did correct his spelling – the apostrophe is incorrect) and was trying to work out what holdings vs. redemption was about, when I realized that I could just apply Trump’s Razor to this.
      I conclude that Trump overheard someone talking about the Fed’s holdings, referrng to them as the 50 Bs, so he tweeted about it to try to sound smart.

• Feline Mama says:

You don’t think he means the “B-52’s”. Nahhh!

2. Feline Mama says:

Some adult is editing this tweet. You think he knows the term “illiquid”?

3. Dennis Cole says:

“Don’t just go by meaningless numbers…”

After all, they’re ARABIC numbers!

Let’s run the country from Trump’s gut feelings. What could possibly go wrong?

5. MDavis says:

I went looking for ‘WSJ editorial’ and came up with this – a warning that the judge ruling against Obamacare (sic) could backfire. Their reasoning sucks (suddenly deciding that the whole law should be thrown out because the judge doesn’t like one piece of it won’t fly – severability rules) and apparently they don’t like the ACA, but I’ll take what I can get.
    They also claim Democrats are thrilled because now they can campaign on health care.

6. ming says:

“Feel the market” – Would that be like grabbing it by the pussy? I’m sure that would turn out well.

7. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

A couple of years ago, I thought I was smart when I maxed out my 401k…

8. RWW says:

Another impeachable abuse of power hiding in plain sight. The president’s power to influence the Fed’s decision-making is supposed to start and end with appointing the chairman.