Bob Corker, Unplugged!

This asshole again

Kasie Hunt:“Do you think that President Trump should be primaried?”

Bob Corker: “I do think that we’ve got to remember what the Republican Party is.”

Hunt: “That’s not a yes or no answer.”

Corker: “I want to get away from here and think about it, I mean this is an every day in the hallway question, right? I want to get away from here and think about that. What is happening right now is not the standard Republicanism that we’ve had in our country for many, many years and it’s very different. So, is it important for someone to get there and at least remind people in their Republican primary what Republicans generally speaking have been about for generations?

And with that, Corker—who has voted in favor of Comrade Stupid’s agenda at least 80%—including the Billions for Billionaires Bill (once it benefitted him, personally)—positioned his post-Senate relevancy as being a dark horse candidate to primary the boss.

“I think it’s important to remind people that we’re going through an anomaly right now as it relates to much of the standard Republican focus that’s been around for a long time.”

The only anomaly that I can see is the Prznint Stupid says the quiet bits out loud, Bob. So if it comes down to supporting a Democrat vs. supporting the Russian Usurper who is destroying our country from within, what would you do, Bob?

“I don’t think the Democrats yet are capable of electing a centrist. I think for someone, uh, someone like that might be appealing, but—I don’t know, I don’t want to speak to that yet, let’s see what happens a year from now.”

There is no one in the other party that Centerists like Bob Corker would ever support, so this is all just more masturbation from the beltway media looking for a horse-race of unicorns. Prznint Stupid has nothing to worry about from Republicans.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, 4th Reich, snark, Stealth Goat. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Bob Corker, Unplugged!

1. Bob go fix the fucking mess in your own house before telling us how to fix ours.

This isn’t an “anomaly” This IS “the standard Republican focus that’s been around for a long time”

Dog in Heaven what’ll it take before they’re forced to realize that Trump ain’t the exception to conservatism he’s the logical outcome of conservatism.

Trump is exactly what you have been promising your voters all their lives! Why are you surprised that they voted him in when they got the chance?

• MDavis says:

“…what’ll it take before they’re forced to realize [admit] that Trump ain’t the exception to conservatism [Norquist/Gingrichism]…”

2. Dennis Cole says:

I’m fairly certain that one can’t run for an elective office if one is incarcerated in Federal Prison. And Justice is NOT being served if Citizen tRump commits felonies, but King</s. Emperor Preznit tRump is not indicted or arrested.

The so-called DOJ “guideline” regarding the policy of not arresting or indicting sitting Preznits is just that – a guideline. And that rule should not apply to a Preznit installed with the help of a foreign gov’t., not to mention our own politicos who gerrymander, suppress voting, commit election fraud, or otherwise threw multiple monkey wrenches into the works of our Democracy.

“Prznint Stupid says the quiet bits out loud”

Nail, meet hammer. Since the deficit is exploding exponentially(?), this is just another run of the mill republican administration. Nothing to see here.

4. MDavis says:

“I cannot tell you what I think. My focus group of corporate masters has not yet told me what I think.
    I need some time.”

5. Feline Mama says:

“You’ve got to remember what the republicon party IS”! Damn good, honest statement there, Corky!

6. Jim says:

There is this persistent tendency for both the courtier media and the regular media to forget the all-out war that Newt Gingrich and his renegades waged from the late ‘80s to when they took over in 1994 and then proceeded to try to destroy not just Democrats but also the Establishment GOP. Since then, the GOP has pursured a nihilisttic, pseudo-Randian and utterly corrupt campaign against America. So, Corker, Trump is merely your Frankenstein’s monster (but without the sympathetic aspect to that character).

So, now, the GOP are determined to fight unto their own extinction or America’s.